Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i know how to open the golden spheres in the orokin tile-set

SilverLyder

Question

So to open the golden spheres you just need to press this button... its as easy as that 

edit: You must break the containers once you open the sphere or you can shoot the sphere with a AOE weapon or ability that breaks containers to break everything inside and suck it up with a vacuum like mod, but doing this without ever clicking the button will make u unable to claim ayatan stars so in my opinion break everything inside the 2 spheres with aoe dmg then click the button so that u dont lose the not so (in my opinion important) loot do not forget its the 2 spheres that open not only one. as a side not i have zero clue if ayatans sculptures can spawn in there if they do it would be maybe impossible to get themuc?id=1ZEFv84tLJ8G0wssZU2cMQ3HZkwm2tov2uc?id=1-MEDUV4DaY1JbvTpxsC7twbxXNjiVBxX

Edited by The_Dragon122
Someone pointed out something i had to explain
  • Like 1

20 answers to this question

what about the four buttons, one on each staircase with that same symbol ? never did understand that one. just need one person on all 4 button? havent been able to try it, but a few times an ayatan star is behind the wall but i cant open it.

1 hour ago, Talinthis said:

what about the four buttons, one on each staircase with that same symbol ? never did understand that one. just need one person on all 4 button? havent been able to try it, but a few times an ayatan star is behind the wall but i cant open it.

You can only open them in the correct order, if one turns red when you step on it, it's all over you just stuffed up the opening order. Get it right two walls open on either side of that room one level up.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)OdinAsteroid said:

one symbol is differently colored, I believe it's red. step on it. repeat three more times without touching the "wrong" ones. opens one or two small rooms inside the walls of the upper level.

Nice, I must take more notice next time I'm doing that mission never noticed the different colours, I must've been really lucky doing it.

34 minutes ago, (XB1)OdinAsteroid said:

one symbol is differently colored, I believe it's red. step on it. repeat three more times without touching the "wrong" ones. opens one or two small rooms inside the walls of the upper level.

ahh i see, cool. i seen the red but thought it was bad so i was trying to use a specter and warframe and operator on the other ones. been years and i never knew how to do it. now if only there was something neat behind all these little puzzles.

5 hours ago, -SW-PaStei said:

Open em? Why? All You need is a bow or some KABOOM weapon + Carrier.

I agree 99% of the time, unless it's an amber star you can see, for most players you just have to be sad and say goodbye little friend maybe next time and move along if the doors are locked down already. 😛 

Not that I care 219 amber stars, gotta stop selling them and see how many I can get up too.

On 2020-01-02 at 4:30 PM, Traumtulpe said:

How did you figure that out?

honestly i was thinking about it for like 10 mins then i was like (well almost every-single room in the void has a button that does something so why not just click this? so i did and tadda)