Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Grendel - Super Monkey Ball

rainy

8 minutes ago, (XB1)aMichealMeyers said:

What would that be, an ability augment? Only good thing I see is tilting the entire level downhill in different directions, so Grendel can roll better? If it tilted the level for everyone in the squad, I could see it being used for trolling. Would it make enemies stumble around and lose balance at all? 

It does help him to roll around better, since he has difficulty getting up hills and stairs. The team will also experience it, and it will affect slopes when they slide and stuff. 

I would not wish for this to irritate fellow players! I believe there is a way to implement this where that would be possible.

3 minutes ago, VhwatGoes said:

I would not wish for this to irritate fellow players! I believe there is a way to implement this where that would be possible.

There is no variation of this where map tilting would not irritate me.  If it was an augment that only impacted the player with it equipped - fine.  but don't be making me seasick, or randomly sliding enemies (or me) in any direction.

On 2020-01-02 at 10:54 PM, VhwatGoes said:

In Super Monkey Ball, you tilt the map to move the ball. When Grendel uses his 4, he gains the ability to manipulate gravity, and tilt the map!

Not only tilt the map but i can guarantee you would tilt your fellow players as well.