Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for a New Syndicate System Design

Fordrim

Note: Suggestion for a New Syndicate System Design will be subject to change according with other Tenno constructive suggestions.

I personally would like the option of Uniting all Factions together under the banner of the Tenno.

Solution:

Remove the Allied, Opposed and Enemy sections from all Syndicates.

Separate the Daily Standing Maximum to be for each Individual Syndicate.

Add Syndicate Specific Quest Chains (I've got one for Red Veil and one for New Loka).

Syndicate Ranks do not end at Rank 5.

Additional Ranks must be unlocked through the Sacrifice System (unless you think that the Sacrifice System should go entirely.).

Syndicate Rewards:

Rank 6 Rewards for Red Veil:

Aura Mod:

Shrouding Spores: provides self and allies in range with +1 Blight every 20 seconds.

Red Veil Operative:

Arsenal: Will only equip Red Veil Items.

Red Veil's Spiritual Focus (Rank 0)

This allows the Tenno to receive Standing with the Red Veil without an equipped Sigil.

Red Veil Common Mods: These will be posted at a later date

Other Syndicates will have more ranks and rewards (coming soon).

I believe these changes can be made as long as the Tenno Stand United.

I would really appreciate my fellow Tenno' suggestions and what they would like to have added or changed from this post.

Faction Quests:

A New Red Veil Quest: The Cleansing Purge.

After losing their Spiritual Focus 'Rell', the Red Veil fractures as adherents begin to become extreme in their own pursuits for an 'Ideal Belief'.

They begin attacking former allies, those who opposed them, their enemies, and each other.

Palladino has gathered as many as were willing during this war of doctrines.

She sends a message to the Tenno, asking if they would come to her aid in rebuilding the Red Veil.

She proposes that the Tenno could lead them to a brighter future and commence The Great Purge.

Except that it would be on the Red Veil itself.

This will contain six interlocked Missions that has the Tenno Cleanse the Star Chart of Red Veil attackers.

Rewards:

Spiritual Focus: the Tenno become the new Spiritual Focus of the Red Veil.

This grants the Tenno access to Red Veil Operatives.

Red Veil Operatives can accompany the Tenno on all Mission Types.

Arcane Weapon Adapter: this grants a single weapon an Arcane Slot (Melee = Exodia, Secondary = Pax, etc.) to a maximum of 1 (2 if a Modular Item) Arcane Slots.

A New Quest for New Loka: Truth and Healing.

The New Loka are devastated by the news of the Silver Grove and many begin to lose hope in restoring Earth to its former glory.

They become divided over this matter, even so far as killing each other over their different view points.

Amaryn has gathered a portion of New Loka and she attempts to study and learn from the Silver Grove.

She sends a message to the Tenno, asking if they would become the New Guardian of the Silver Grove and protect it from both the Grineer and the currently Fractured New Loka.

She desires that the Tenno begin to clear out all Grineer and New Loka Fanatics that are near the Silver Grove and then take the fight to them in space.

This fight will forge anew New Loka.

This will contain six interlocked Missions that has the Tenno Battle across Earth in order to save it.

Rewards:

Silver Guardian: the Tenno becomes the new Guardian of the Silver Grove.

This grants the Tenno access to New Loka Operatives.

New Loka Operatives can accompany the Tenno on all Mission Types, except for Solo Quest Missions that are Prerequisite to the Silver Grove Quest.

Arcane Weapon Adapter: this grants a single weapon an Arcane Slot (Melee = Exodia, Secondary = Pax, etc.) to a maximum of 1 (2 if a Modular Item) Arcane Slots.

Feedback I've received from Fellow Tenno.

For each Faction's Opposed Faction, they will receive a Quest that will change the Opposed Faction's Status to become Neutral to the selected Faction.

For each Faction's Enemy Faction, they will receive a Quest that will change the Enemy Faction's Status to become Opposed to the selected Faction.

For each Faction's Neutral Faction, they will receive a Quest that will change the Neutral Faction's Status to become Allied to the Selected Faction.

Yes, these Quest-line Steps are cumulative and will allow Tenno to Ally all Syndicates to each other.

Nevertheless, for each Status change, the Quest-Mission Level will increase in one Difficulty Step.

Edited by Fordrim
Changing/Adding Content

I know it can be frustrating to a completionist to not have everything maxed out, but these changes would make the faction system extremely bland. The "do once, forget forever" kind of bland, the railjack, conclave, k-drive kind of bland.
Also the syndicates just could not work together if they were to somewhat keep their lore. New Loka seeks purity in humanity. Suda is, basically, a futuristic Alexa and Steel Meridian are grineer. They would have to completely throw overboard their morals and - in the process - become all the more bland. 

• Like 1