Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About those "false walls" in the sentient ship

Portlalaland

Question

4 answers to this question

I noticed that you need an amp that deal continuous damage to them, for example when i use the shwaak i can't destroy them, when i use my klamora i can always destroy them, but if i hit them with the secondary fire of my klamora amp which is a propa scaffold the wall get bugged and i can't destroy them, so it seem to be if you deal too much damage to them they get bugged

7 minutes ago, enemystand said:

I noticed that you need an amp that deal continuous damage to them, for example when i use the shwaak i can't destroy them, when i use my klamora i can always destroy them, but if i hit them with the secondary fire of my klamora amp which is a propa scaffold the wall get bugged and i can't destroy them, so it seem to be if you deal too much damage to them they get bugged

i destroyed few with melee just by swinging so it is also an option. And also for best success rate if someone wants to destroy them must be host

Edited by Baterial

Use single target amps,

5 - 6 - 6

1 press of a button and wait for magic to happen. Once the wall is damaged the wall breaks down after a short delay. Don't rush to attack it continuously which is why AoE amps seem to bug it.