Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime spore build

(XBOX)Sunset602

Question

Hey everybody! 🙂 I was wondering if anyone possibly had an amazing spore build that they could possibly share. Now I’m not one of those players who always steals kills and what not. I’m just a natural Warframe player 🙂 I’m MR 10 btw. Leveling up Saryn Prime atm since i just her. Thanks a bunch everyone! 🙌🏼

5 answers to this question

To get the best spore build out of Saryn, what you have to do is construct a time machine to go back before her rework when noisy plebs gave all the worst advice, only 1% of her problems got fixed, everything that made her valuable and great was ruined and all her worst problems remained barely addressed, if at all.

Back in the days where your spores would carry 3 tiles over, debuff everything with viral instantly, and then leave you capable of injecting massive bursts of toxin damage, which melted everything faster than it does today. But no, people couldn't be bothered putting in effort, so the plebs screeched out for changes we didn't need and DE gave us the boring, overused nerf-target we have today. Now all the plebs are whining that she's too OP, despite her having less instant-damage potential than before

• Just max range
  • Don't bother with efficiency, just get good or rely on Rage
  • Energy max is a waste of space if you only plan on using spores, add more damage
  • Handspring for your exilus mod
  • Just enough duration to net a positive value

high Range and Strength, with some Duration.
sacrificing all of your EHP would be a poor choice to make.

that pretty much sums that up.
your Weapon choices will matter as to spreading Spores faster than natively, and to debuff Enemies with more than 10 Health so that your Abilities will deal competent Damage against them instead of waiting for them to die of old age.

Vitality
Adaptation
Regenerative Molt
Overextended
Stretch
Blind rage
Continuity
Hunter Adrenaline/ rage

Aura: Doesn't really matter, but I have corrosive projection on pretty much everything.
Exilus: Handspring

Continuity is the least important. If you want to play in energy reduction put in primed flow. You could probably make an umbral build, where you replace continuity and blind rage.

1 hour ago, Xarteros said:

To get the best spore build out of Saryn, what you have to do is construct a time machine to go back before her rework when noisy plebs gave all the worst advice, only 1% of her problems got fixed, everything that made her valuable and great was ruined and all her worst problems remained barely addressed, if at all.

Back in the days where your spores would carry 3 tiles over, debuff everything with viral instantly, and then leave you capable of injecting massive bursts of toxin damage, which melted everything faster than it does today. But no, people couldn't be bothered putting in effort, so the plebs screeched out for changes we didn't need and DE gave us the boring, overused nerf-target we have today. Now all the plebs are whining that she's too OP, despite her having less instant-damage potential than before

• Just max range
  • Don't bother with efficiency, just get good or rely on Rage
  • Energy max is a waste of space if you only plan on using spores, add more damage
  • Handspring for your exilus mod
  • Just enough duration to net a positive value

I don’t think I’ll ever know that feeling. I won’t be using her 24/7 of course. I use multiple warframes for different things. Just kicking back and having some fun with friends and what not.