Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Separate key bindings for each minelayer and quiver arrow. Good or Bad?

K1eranS3npai

I've thought of this before, but the reason why they don't do this is because they are trying to keep Warframe builds the same across all platforms. Playing with controller is already hell enough, I dread to think what adding in more weird keybindings would do.

Rather, I would suggest the option to remove certain abilities. You can choose to have all 4 of them if you want, or you can choose to only have 1 or 2. I wouldn't mind being able to switch to Ivara's Dashwire more quickly and back to whatever other arrow I was using.

• Like 2

Ehh give me a controller over mouse and key any day.

I noticed on my pc account its much harder to play then on console. Using a xbox 1 controller on the pc account.  Either its too senstaive or not sensative enough.  Ill have to try to get a ps4 controler with pc warframe see if its any better.  Since i am used to ps4 in the first place.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Ehh give me a controller over mouse and key any day.

I noticed on my pc account its much harder to play then on console. Using a xbox 1 controller on the pc account.  Either its too senstaive or not sensative enough.  Ill have to try to get a ps4 controler with pc warframe see if its any better.  Since i am used to ps4 in the first place.

I was being hyperbolic. Of course anyone use to a controller will be able to use it and not have an issue or very little. But controller is very un-intuitive for Warframe. Warframe keyboard controls are basically the same for any shooter. Warframe controller has a lot more going for it since you need to be able to slide, sprint, abilities, melee and shoot, plus all of the other different control schemes for operator, vehicles and emplacements.

1 hour ago, Goodwill said:

I was being hyperbolic. Of course anyone use to a controller will be able to use it and not have an issue or very little. But controller is very un-intuitive for Warframe. Warframe keyboard controls are basically the same for any shooter. Warframe controller has a lot more going for it since you need to be able to slide, sprint, abilities, melee and shoot, plus all of the other different control schemes for operator, vehicles and emplacements.

I honestly find it easier to fo all that sorta stuff in games like warframe wiyh a conttoler.

Heck even skyrim i would use a controler. The only thing i lose in skyrim via controler is a freely zooming in and out camera.

Depends on controler to. I like the size and feel of a ps controler more then a xbox controler.

Inly drawback to a controler to warframe is coms is very clunky.  But typing in the middle of combat is s death sentence.

I just can't seem to get my pc controler settings to work as well as my console.