The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I currently have 3,542 relics. Can we please have a relic exchange or dissolve feature?

Darkhorse66

Seriously. I have 3,542 relics, of which 214 are refined. But I never have more than 200-300 void traces and I still have to farm ALL the new relics every time, which live in pools full of all the old relics I already have. Hell, I'd take a 20 or 50:1 exchange at this point. Axi alone I have 359, I don't even know which are vaulted any more. Wait, I didn't count the requiem mods, so it's more like 3,560 or so.

Please?

• Like 32

Yeah, would be really nice to have a new endo-like system for relics, where you gain the currency by dissolving possessed relics. This currency could be used to buy latest relics and open your relics without going to fissure missions.

• Like 3

As someone who used to have a mountain of relics myself, until DE implement something to help you, I'd suggest slowing down your relic farming a bit and clear some regularly in a quick fissure mission, like Capture or Exterminate, so that you throw out more relics than you take in. This, along with selling some of your vaulted relics, should gradually bring your relic pile down to something resembling sanity.

It's what I did, until I got to the point that I was able to do a power clear-out session and cleared the whole slate clean. And now with my new relics control regime working swimmingly, my surplus relics rarely exceed single digits these days.

• Like 2

Nightwave needs seasonal challenges like "Open 500 relics" and it would reward 7000*12 = 84000 standing (7000 for elite weeklies, 12 weeks).

There, you have the most awful way to convert relics into standing.

EDIT: P.S. When you open those 500 relics, make sure you play endless fissure missions so you get more relics.

Edited by nslay
  • Like 2

Don't forget about getting another relic while opening your relics on average about 50% of the time, so those 3542 would actually become closer to 5500 relic runs just to use them all.

Yes, something to turn these relics in to anything more useful would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by More-L
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Darkhorse66 said:

Please?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! TAKE ALL OF MY YES!!!

dear god we NEED this. I'm at the point now where I don't even want Cabbages anymore, as the only ones of any value are the newest ones anyway. if we could turn them into Void Traces, that would be perfect, I dare say the best QoL change in a LONG time. Its so nice to know I'm not the only one sick of the Cabbages being crammed into EVERY game mode... and people say they want MORE places for relics, like what? there's a hundred different nodes for Relics, and that's just on the Starmap!

6 hours ago, Darkhorse66 said:

Seriously. I have 3,542 relics, of which 214 are refined. But I never have more than 200-300 void traces and I still have to farm ALL the new relics every time, which live in pools full of all the old relics I already have. Hell, I'd take a 20 or 50:1 exchange at this point. Axi alone I have 359, I don't even know which are vaulted any more. Wait, I didn't count the requiem mods, so it's more like 3,560 or so.

Please?

its stilll impressive u stacked this much.  i got  even bigger err problem or not. i have 5371 vaulted relics and 163 droppable. so i prolly never do them all not in this life  tehee , but at least never run out of oroducats ty to this , corupted relics not counting as relics, ( 1 of erasons is this cursed system. and not giving ducats as 2nd) . and nrs are stil rising... poi >W<

If they made endless able to open more and more relics as you go it would fix the massive pile up we all have. Every 4 waves you can open 1 extra relic. What I mean is wave 1-4 you open 4 relics. 5-8 you open 8 relics. 9-12 12 more relics and so on.

gives us reasons to stay longer in endless and uses up relics! 

Edited by BDMblue
  • Like 1

Or, ok, keep all the old relics, yay! nostalgia! fun!, but make the new ones more targetable for farming. Instead of, let's all go run Io, Jupiter because it's the most efficient meso farm and we'll just pray for that 12% drop chance... how about meso b4 for baza prime drops from Cameria and it and the other new relics are the only relics in the drop table (yeah whatever fill it with credit or endo fluff).

But I would really prefer a deconstruct or transmute option in addition to targeted farming.

• Like 1

I've always thought Relics should be a currency themselves, too.  We should be able to trade them to somebody.  We should be able to get things for them, like Orbiter decorations, Sugatra dangles, shoulder armor bits that look like old Orokin Keys and Relic bits, etc.

I also think we should be able to spend Relics on circumventing the RNG when we're having a bad day.  I've been having a ridiculous time just getting the Dethcube Prime Blueprint, for instance.  I think there should be a system where I can spend like 20 Relics from the same Tier and just pick my damned prize at this point.

Transmute 4 into 1 sounds like utter stupidity to me. That's just throwing 3 away. How about instead, transmute them into something usable? Why would you complain about having too many crap relics just to waste time with MORE relics...?

The current system is rather pointless, as I've got hundreds of relics per tier and don't even bother using them for anything but occasional Ducat farm. 

43 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

I wouldn't mind a minor Ducat conversion on Relics. No more than say 5 or 10 Ducats per Relic, so that running Relic missions is still the best way to farm Ducats, but provide us with a quick way to drain our excess Relic resource into something more useful.

I like this idea. I wouldnt award endo for destroying them. Keeps it simple. Either farm for Prime stuff you need, ducats or exchange for ducats. 

If you want endo, do ESO.