Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Problems

.solitus

I don't want Warframe to have players that trade items for money (in TF2 there are people who trade items with real money, on paypal, etc). That will RUIN the game. Scammers will come. However, I do like the idea of trading. I have some parts that I didn't like but I got them all the time, and I wish to trade them with others. Also, will trading costs platinum? I hope not.

I'm guessing you didn't read a certain line, then?

"Clans will be required to create a trading post in their dojo in order to trade. Trades will be like for like, meaning rare items for rare items. Currently trading is locked to Mods, plus weapon and Warframe parts."

So we can't even trade items for credits, let alone platinum, which is how it should be imo. Not to mention that if you do want to trade, you'd only be able to do it while in a clan, and if you're a spammer, a fellow clan member can kick your frame to the curb.

The only concern I have with this is potential exploit/bug that might happen when the host leaves the dojo during a trade. You sometimes see things like: person B is hosting. Person A trades person B an item. Person B leaves. This causes some screwup with progress being saved, meaning person B has his item and person A got to keep his because the process wasn't saved on his end. In the end, person A keeps his item due the bug, or something like that.

Edited by Suzaku4489

I'm guessing you didn't read a certain line, then?"Clans will be required to create a trading post in their dojo in order to trade. Trades will be like for like, meaning rare items for rare items. Currently trading is locked to Mods, plus weapon and Warframe parts."So we can't even trade items for credits, let alone platinum, which is how it should be imo. Not to mention that if you do want to trade, you'd only be able to do it while in a clan, and if you're a spammer, a fellow clan member can kick your frame to the curb.The only concern I have with this is potential exploit/bug that might happen when the host leaves the dojo during a trade. You sometimes see things like: person B is hosting. Person A trades person B an item. Person B leaves. This causes some screwup with progress being saved, meaning person B has his item and person A got to keep his because the process wasn't saved on his end. In the end, person A keeps his item due the bug, or something like that.

This is one of my concern. the natural law of everything can't be perfect also applies here - no matter how they prepared the trading, there must be some kind of bugs or exploits.