Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection error

(NSW)MioMelliot

This bug is also listed in the matchmaking section. The problem seems to be the sleep mode on the switch. You get 1000+ ping massages, errors and extrem lag spikes directly starting warframe from sleepmode and then trying to join people. Its also worth mentioning that it doesnt have to be your switch bugging out. it can also be your friend/person you want to join. Trading is a real hassle atm.

So far no word from DE.

Edited by (NSW)omghdf

1 hour ago, (NSW)omghdf said:

This bug is also listed in the matchmaking section. The problem seems to be the sleep mode on the switch. You get 1000+ ping massages, errors and extrem lag spikes directly starting warframe from sleepmode and then trying to join people. Its also worth mentioning that it doesnt have to be your switch bugging out. it can also be your friend/person you want to join. Trading is a real hassle atm.

So far no word from DE.

I've seen this problem a lot.  I rarely fully close warframe. When I'm done playing I usually just hit the home icon (backgrounding warframe) and then the power button on the switch, putting it to sleep.  Then to start back I wake the switch and hit warframe, which is still running where I left it.

This works great for playing solo, I play all week without going through the initial load screens.  But when I try to trade or invite/join anyone, I get errors about high latency (800-900 pings) and the sessions fail.  To do any trading or public play, I have to fully close and restart warframe.  Then all is well again.