Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please for the love of all that is holy get a crew ship fix???

(XBOX)Hando

On console.

Before a few people say, "I never have that issue!"... You are the minority. It's so bad. Sometimes you can fly around for 10-20 minutes playing where's Waldo and get lucky... But a lot of times it's just not feasible and the only fix is a host migration. You can't invite the player back, because objective has been complete... Even if you haven't completed any objectives. This is actually game breaking and happens entirely too often to be ignored like the arbitration fixes to be pushed to a major update. I would say 1 in 3 missions this issue happens. Public, solo, people other than myself. Please, please give us the fix for this... And avionics trading asap. 

Edited by (XB1)Hando

6 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Could you actually explain what your issue is?

Crewship issue where they spawn on the other side of the map and won't show a marker till you get close. Problem that is fixed on PC but console will have to wait a bit for.

Edited by BansheePrime

2 minutes ago, BansheePrime said:

Crewship issue where they spawn on the other side of the map and won't show a marker till you get close. Problem that is fixed on PC but console will have to wait a bit for.

I’ve seen that break again in the current Hotfix. Also the thing DE fixed about Crewships not seeking towards Archwing? Yeah the smaller red Missles does but not the bigger yellow ones.

1 hour ago, GPrime96 said:

I’ve seen that break again in the current Hotfix. Also the thing DE fixed about Crewships not seeking towards Archwing? Yeah the smaller red Missles does but not the bigger yellow ones.

They made so the Crewships are always marked reguardless of distance as well.

But OP is asking for something there is already a fix for. But the build with it hasnt gone into Cert.

that's why you kill em. KILL EM! instantly! them moment that Cy mentions a crewship, you beeline for that sucker and either forward artillery or slingshot someone on board. forget fighters, you engineer should be keeping any damage in check. until the erratic behaviour of crewships is fixed, we must show them NO MERCY!

I pray to our lord and saviour redtext for a hotfix soon-ish, if not an interim build.

I had it happen to me an hour ago. All ninety fighters dead, but only one crewship had appeared. It was in a mission with both a pulse turbine and a ship killer platform

Since I didn't know this was a common issue, I just flew to the ship killer like nothing was wrong. All five remaining crewships immediately spawned