Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Trinity would be Fun

(PSN)NewYorkGameflow

I really like Trinity, mainly because I like healer roles, so these are some ideas I have that would make Trinity really fun to play.

This revolves around Link and WoL. I believe her Blessing and Vamp are just fine... I mean I do believe that Vamp and Blessing is a bit OP as a kit combo on a single frame, but her laughable armor pretty much takes care of that. Her armor is actually the reason why I dont use her as much as I would like to. Its the reason why I see Link as necessity rather than an ability, which makes it a tedious micromanage. Honestly if it was up to me I would make Link active at all times. Ok, so...

WoL: I would rather have WoL pulsate health to nearby allies, rather then everyone who needs health having to take focus off other enemies and aim at the one that has a hard cc applied to them.

Link: I would like Link to me able to channel up to 6 enemies. To be able to store incoming damage during Link, regardless if Trin is immune or resistant to damage, and upon recast, or end of ability to deliver the damage stored back to all channeled enemies. That would make Link a fun ability. Void Spines should not interfere with Link storing damage.

and finally... id like to see her health and armor buffed to about 125. This would remove Link from being a necessity, and keep it as a fun damage ability.

My thoughts on whether or not this would make Trin "OP" are.. Warframe enemy levels tend to scale with time in a lot of missions, and im not a Mercury player. This would actually have me bring Trin to the most dangerous missions, and enjoy playing her in those missions for lengthy amounts of time. I believe that a lot of frames are OP in certain ways, and weak in others. To me, at this point, its all about having fun.

• Like 1

On 2020-01-04 at 4:11 PM, (PS4)GameflowPRO said:

WoL: I would rather have WoL pulsate health to nearby allies, rather then everyone who needs health having to take focus off other enemies and aim at the one that has a hard cc applied to them.

Still redundant considering that Blessing is a much better heal.

On 2020-01-04 at 4:11 PM, (PS4)GameflowPRO said:

Link: I would like Link to me able to channel up to 6 enemies. To be able to store incoming damage during Link, regardless if Trin is immune or resistant to damage, and upon recast, or end of ability to deliver the damage stored back to all channeled enemies. That would make Link a fun ability. Void Spines should not interfere with Link storing damage.

I like this 🙂

• Like 1

If I were to tweak some of her abilities, here is what I would do;

Passive: Trinity can also revive allies by aiming at them no matter the distance and will take two seconds instead of four seconds.

1st ability:

·       This ability gives trinity and allies armour instead of health.

·       This ability can be cast multiple times.

·       Trinity and allies will have 7 second to shoot enemy to receive armour.

·       Within the timer, you can stack up armour, receiving 10 armour with each shot.

·       For automatic guns, every 5 shots will give 10 armour.

·       Killing an enemy gives 50 armour and killing an enemy in one shot gives 500 armour.

·       The duration of allies keeping the bonus armour is the same as the duration of the ability.

·       (Synergy) If trinity shoots the enemy while using the 3rd or the 4th ability, it will increase her survivability.

2nd ability:

·       If the energy wave hits an enemy, it will receive a stagger.