Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rail Jack Crewship Strategies (Dome Charges)

zehne

8 hours ago, RS219 said:

Thanks for the small update.

Will this rebalancing also include buffing the formerly-hitscan archguns that got slapped with the projectile speed stick? Are there also plans to speed up projectile flight speeds for Apocs (drastically) and Carcinnoxes (less so)? Projectile speeds as slow as those really shouldn't be a thing in the vacuum of space.

P.S. If you can mention any plans to address the horrible stat RNG (such as Mk3 Vidar's +30-100 avionics capacity) that would be most appreciated.

Actually falloff shouldn't even be a thing in space. The place is in absolute vacuum hence no resistance and there is no gravity. So if you fire a bullet in any direction that bullet will continue on that vector indefinitely unless it collides with something or got pulled into something with gravity.

OK OK I know this is a game, so before anyone get their knickers in a twist, I concede that realism isn't really the point here.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Currilicious said:

Actually falloff shouldn't even be a thing in space. The place is in absolute vacuum hence no resistance and there is no gravity. So if you fire a bullet in any direction that bullet will continue on that vector indefinitely unless it collides with something or got pulled into something with gravity.

OK OK I know this is a game, so before anyone get their knickers in a twist, I concede that realism isn't really the point here.

Even though it is a game, there is a limit to suspension of disbelief, and this limit is what breaks immersion. This applies to movies as well. There is a ballpark in which you are more accepting of unrealistic elements that deny logic as long as they fit within the rest of the content so it feels cohesive. That's why Bugs Bunny would feel out of place in Call of Duty, but not in Fortnite.

There should not be falloff in space in WF for the same reason. It breaks suspension of disbelief and immersion when placed in the context of hull breaches, ship fires, and ammunition crafting.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 2

On 2020-01-04 at 5:00 PM, zehne said:

So there are a number of strategies I've heard about/experienced and one more that I'll propose.  Please leave feedback/any missed methods or fixes.

Super Buffer

Reveal hidden contents

Loadouts:

• Power donations, equinox, etc in squad for power strength buffing
  • Damage buffing frame(Required, rhino seems to work best).

Ship:

• No specific mods needed

Strategy:

• Buff gunner and have them use Dome charges to kill crew ships in single shot.

Pros:

• Really good for fast runs
  • Requires no investment into rail jack avionics

Cons:

• Needs the most team coordination
  • Specific frames/mods on frames

Garuda

Reveal hidden contents

Loadouts:

• Garuda, Quick thinking

Ship:

• Forward Artillery (zekti preferred, necessary???)

Strategy:

• Garuda gets to low health and uses the forward artillery cannon

Pros:

• Really good for fast runs
  • No need to leave forward artillery cannon for buffing

Cons:

• Requires specific frame
  • Requires Avionics (zekti forward artillery)

Normal

Reveal hidden contents

Loadouts:

• None

Ship:

• Zekti Forward Artillery (preferred)
  • Battle Forge (preferred)

Strategy:

• Multiple hits on Crew ships with forward artillery

Pros:

• Nothing required, Forward Artillery Avionic highly recommended to reduce charges used

Cons:

• Very harsh on forging enough charges
  • Slow compared to other methods
  • Even if this method is done right you'll most likely be waiting on battle forge c/d when doing multiple runs
    • The forge timers and battle forge c/d are what dictate the max speed of runs

External Turret (my new proposal)

Reveal hidden contents

Loadouts:

• Cyngas, Built for status (100% preferred) and slash

Ship:

• None

Strategy:

• When outside of the rail jack and nearby the arch wing is 'anchored in place'.
    • This is the External Turret
  • External Turret targets crew ships and armor strips them
    • Be careful to NOT disable them (leave them with >0 hp)
  • Forward Artillery on rail jack can now one shot the crew ship

Pros:

• Arch wing can aid rail jack
    • Amesha slow (sometimes good, sometimes bad)
    • Aid in destroying straggler fighters
  • No Avionics investment into ship
  • Only one person 'needs' special build
    • Unmodded cyngas should work, just will take longer than 100% status & slash heavy build
  • Can make quick excursions to pick up things the rail jack missed

Cons:

• Sometimes 'anchoring' to the rail jack is hard
    • Full view isn't possible, but a 270 degree from close to front/rear of ship is possible
    • Sometimes when coming out of a rail jack boost the arch-wing will be shifted away from the anchor spot

Edits:

• Double listed item
  • Grammer

Hey OP. You could just use Carcinnox to weaken crewships then hit em with the big F you laser, or use foward arty with the big F you laser

18 hours ago, [DE]Marcus said:

@Mr.Fluffins 

Priority number one for the coming weeks is Empyrean. We’ve been gathering feedback about the update, but one that stands out is a need to tackle weapon balancing. The goal is to make your Railjack’s weapons feel more impactful in every mission. As with all updates, we try to balance ahead of time as best as possible before launch. We want to improve from here.

Few Warframe Abilities unintentionally work on the Railjack itself, bringing a meta Warframe to Railjack Weapons is not a design outcome we intended (i.e Chroma does not work). Our goal here is to balance so that players don’t feel they need to use Rhino’s Roar; Railjack weapons should feel powerful on their own. And right now they don’t. A main reason for this is the enemy Armor values are extremely high - on Dev we have halved all armor values for fighters to test that, and will send it out if it feels better! 

Empyrean is still in its early stages. Long term, we look forward to further updates with new content, including the Command Intrinsic class, and more. Expect balancing across the board in the near future!

I think we need the collective sound of WOOSH right about now. If this is THE priority I've lost all hope completely.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Even though it is a game, there is a limit to suspension of disbelief, and this limit is what breaks immersion. This applies to movies as well. There is a ballpark in which you are more accepting of unrealistic elements that deny logic as long as they fit within the rest of the content so it feels cohesive. That's why Bugs Bunny would feel out of place in Call of Duty, but not in Fortnite.

There should not be falloff in space in WF for the same reason. It breaks suspension of disbelief and immersion when placed in the context of hull breaches, ship fires, and ammunition crafting.

Hey I get it, I really do.

However I also understand game engines. Say we do not have falloff in the railjack space. So every projectile will have to persist once they are created, at least until they leave the hard boundaries of the map. Even though the 3D space in the context of the game is not infinite, but the sheer number of projectiles being tracked can very quickly scale to a level that would be detrimental to the performance of the game.

The same applies in-game objects in space. Objects like an asteroid are not really "drawn" until you are within a certain distance. In the same vein, the game may/may not perceive said object as an obstacle. Now with no falloff, all objects that should behave like an "obstacle" needs to be constantly tracked regardless if players are near it or not. That is just the "static" objects. What about enemies?

I do not mean realism is bad. If possible, it would be really great. And fun. However, the current processing power at our disposal does not allow such "extravagance". Yet, I hope.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Currilicious said:

Hey I get it, I really do.

However I also understand game engines. Say we do not have falloff in the railjack space. So every projectile will have to persist once they are created, at least until they leave the hard boundaries of the map. Even though the 3D space in the context of the game is not infinite, but the sheer number of projectiles being tracked can very quickly scale to a level that would be detrimental to the performance of the game.

The same applies in-game objects in space. Objects like an asteroid are not really "drawn" until you are within a certain distance. In the same vein, the game may/may not perceive said object as an obstacle. Now with no falloff, all objects that should behave like an "obstacle" needs to be constantly tracked regardless if players are near it or not. That is just the "static" objects. What about enemies?

I do not mean realism is bad. If possible, it would be really great. And fun. However, the current processing power at our disposal does not allow such "extravagance". Yet, I hope.

I still think that there is a middle ground within technical constraints though. For example, bullets could just disappear after a certain range but still have no falloff. It's the same damage all the way to the point the bullet is gone. They could just set the disappearance point to be the same limit bullets currently have in distance before they deal no damage.

Edited by Jarriaga

On 2020-01-05 at 9:29 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

right now Slingshotting is better, as long as the pilot keeps near the Crewship and the Boarder knows what to do. what DE should do IMO is make Mk1 Mk2 and Mk3 forward Artillery, with each doing higher damage. Mk3 should be able to one-shot a Veil crewship, but of course, these weapons would take even longer to repair and craft than regular ship Cannons.

They actually can, but you need to be moderately close to get a dead center... I've had a number of players tell me to keep the railjack steady so they can one shot a Veil crewship, thing is this doesn't happen all the time... I'm not sure what it is...  (NOTE: I don't have any avionics on that impact the artillery gun on my railjack)

1. Distance between the railjack and crewship doesn't seem to matter..

2. Having a damage buff doesn't seem to impact it either

3. Scoring a direct dead center hit doesn't seem to matter either, this one I'm not too sure of due to the movement of the crewship and railjack, you pretty much need both to be near enough at a dead stop to get a decent dead center hit..

As far as I am concerned the randomness is due to whether you lucked out on a crit or not... Cause sometimes without a buff and being fairly close to the crewship, you can one shot the crewship, but repeat the process occasionally you'll end up having to take three direct hits to blow it up... So it is possible to one show a veil crewship, you just need to get the 50% crit chance on the MK3.

With proper artillery avionics on your railjack, you'll probably take out crewships with much greater consistency than what I am seeing... HOwever I read elsewhere that the healing clouds that the crewships fire can and will block your artillery hits... that I've not paid attention to before, so can't really say for the time being, but is something I'm going to be paying attention to.

18 hours ago, Fast_Pickle said:

you explicitly advertised warframes you bring would matter because their abilities would work with the ship. do not backpedal on this.
also  just like that. WHOOOSH.  the point  goes over your heads. did you think maybe we used +300% damage roars because of too much armor OR because the guns and ship options for dealing damage are terrible and are too low to matter in any mission even on earth.  did you forget half of 2450 base armor for these officers is still highly overscaled. did you forget maybe just maybe you should make drops not have random stats like every other mod the past 6 years so that when we maximize our pathetic damage it somewhat matters?  Even if you halve armor values it still leaves the rest of us without ways to deal damage because we weren't lucky enough in your galaxy brain decision to make stats awful because a number generator was rigged to 2% to ever matter.  overscaled armor is half the issue.
oh and
cant wait for the team to nerf intrinsics grinding for the what. 3rd time?  I'm sure it fixes so many problems for those who haven't done the farm yet  right? Oh we're so hurt that this farm we already did is worse.  good luck to the rest of everyone who still  has to do the farm :^)

bold of you to assume i will farm this crap if it doesnt get fixed. im leaving the game if it doesnt. thank god i didnt spend an insane amount of time on this to have major regrets. 

1 hour ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Hey OP. You could just use Carcinnox to weaken crewships then hit em with the big F you laser, or use foward arty with the big F you laser

Yes, however the damage distribution/status chance of a cyngas makes it vastly superior for doing the job.  Stepping out the airlock (to external turret) is just as easy as stepping into the gunners spot.

All in all the point seems to be that there needs to be serious discussion and thought as to how we are supposed to interact with crewships and RJ in general.

Also, WHY can we not kill crewships if they are pegged 0 ('disabled')?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zehne said:

Yes, however the damage distribution/status chance of a cyngas makes it vastly superior for doing the job.  Stepping out the airlock (to external turret) is just as easy as stepping into the gunners spot.

All in all the point seems to be that there needs to be serious discussion and thought as to how we are supposed to interact with crewships and RJ in general.

Also, WHY can we not kill crewships if they are pegged 0 ('disabled')?

Until Amesha is nerfed, so you better start getting ready to rely on your railjack more and your archwings less

• Like 1

21 hours ago, [DE]Marcus said:

@Mr.Fluffins 

...need to tackle weapon balancing. The goal is to make your Railjack’s weapons feel more impactful in every mission.

...Railjack weapons should feel powerful on their own. And right now they don’t. A main reason for this is the enemy Armor values are extremely high - on Dev we have halved all armor values for fighters to test that...

... Expect balancing across the board in the near future!

I'll get right to the point:

To get effective weapon balancing, you need to consider what you want Archguns to be doing in comparison to Railjack Armaments. Right now, most of the damage is being done by Battle Avionics with scaling effects (Munitions Vortex), or Particle (slash) status Archguns. Particle proc needs to be dialed back because only 2 or 3 Archguns can reliably use it, and it will overpower almost any other damage source in a matter of seconds. Balance everything else *after* that change.

Consider which investment should be rewarded more for this gamemode: crafting Archguns and using rivens/forma, or crafting Railjack armaments and using avionics to boost their power. I personally think the Railjack armaments should sail past Archguns by at least a factor of 2 at the highest end of things. Most of those weapons are much harder to hit targets with, side turrets don't have the control of where the ship is going, and Archwings have some abilities that shut down enemies or make them easier to hit (Amesha's Warding Grace, Odonata's Repel, Itzal's Cold Snap). I think Archwings should be flying out there as support right now, but they are doing the heavy lifting.

One last suggestion: Multiply all enemy health values and outgoing player damage numbers in space combat by 1000. This shouldn't interfere with the time to kill in the damage formula whatsoever. Even armor scaling only factors in base armor and enemy levels.

This will do two things:

1. Lets you get rid of the ugly, apparent 95% damage reduction on Archguns, giving you leeway to better balance damage numbers without dipping the Imperator into single digit damage values. We need to know the actual numbers on our weapons when modding. Cutting that down to one twentieth is gross. By the way, even considering that this damage reduction doesn't apply to railjack guns, this is probably why you're getting half the complaints about armor scaling.

2. Soothes the lizard brain: see "imperator does single digit damage values".

If you had done this at the outset of Archwing, you would have been able to maintain control of mod scaling like you wanted. Folks could have forgiven that the main damage mod only gave +60% damage if they were doing 10,000 base damage per shot. If you want the system to feel like an escalation from Warframe's usual combat, we should not be doing the same damage values as kicking a Lancer in the head. Honestly, most of us are not that smart. Give us big numbers and we'll feel good.

I am glad you guys are addressing this while Empyrean is in its early stages. Best wishes, I know you'll get it right eventually.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FRTE_Ret5o said:

Or stealth warframe in the slinghshot, hack the console destroy the core and get back to the railjack pretty quickly 😄

There are many problems right now with everything, especially when it comes to this.

Warframe in general is an extremely fast paced game.  We are used to encountering and obliterating enemies at high speed.  But this leads to several issues with the current system.

With lots of enemies the only way to make longer grinds on dropped loot is to make them have extremely low drop chances.  This way the number of enemies needed on average for a given player to get something is a higher number which translates into longer play/farm time.  But as is there is an extreme imbalance in how quickly things can be done in Rail Jack missions. 

If you board crewships and kill everything on them it might take you a while to do so, especially if you do not have an extremely effective loadout since the enemy scaling is really bad.

• Board Ship and kill everything ~~1min+
  • Then hacking the terminal for a reactor could take you 10 seconds.
  • Then shooting the reactor down could take anywhere from 0.5 to 10 seconds (because the dmg/hit capping, etc on reactors makes it dumb with weapon interactions).
  • Then exiting the ship takes another 5 seconds.

All in all it could take anywhere from 1:10.5 to 1:20 to kill a crewship if you wanted to kill the crew.

OR

• You could Operator/stealth/CC frame to the rx in 5 seconds.
  • Abort the hack in 1 second
  • Kill Rx in 0.5 seconds
  • Exit ship / Omni off of it
  • For a grand total of 11.5 seconds.

Either way it isn't good.  Hacking the Rx instead of glitching or using a cipher could DOUBLE or TRIPLE the time it takes to kill each crewship.  This is terrible balancing.  The other part of terrible balancing is that a rhino buffed artillery could kill the crewship in <5 seconds.  Again, terrible balancing.

If Buffing is 2-3x faster than stealth glitching which is 2-3x faster than boarding and killing then you're going to see alot of angry people when the question of balancing/play styles comes up.

Personally I wouldn't mind if the pace of railjack was slower than normal warframe.  But to compensate for that there would have to be re-balancing of drops and maybe even guaranteed upgrade paths.  (Like, since we have a dry dock, why can't we just use dirac to 'research' our wreckage so that we can turn a vidmar with 30 avionics into one with 100 given enough time/materials?).

tl;dr

The different methods of completing objectives (killing crewships) in railjack shouldn't have such a huge disparity in the time it takes to complete them.  Along with re-balancing that there should be thought given to re-balancing drop rates/the path to 'endgame'.

23 hours ago, [DE]Marcus said:

Few Warframe Abilities unintentionally work on the Railjack itself, bringing a meta Warframe to Railjack Weapons is not a design outcome we intended (i.e Chroma does not work). Our goal here is to balance so that players don’t feel they need to use Rhino’s Roar; Railjack weapons should feel powerful on their own. And right now they don’t. A main reason for this is the enemy Armor values are extremely high - on Dev we have halved all armor values for fighters to test that, and will send it out if it feels better! 

Empyrean is still in its early stages. Long term, we look forward to further updates with new content, including the Command Intrinsic class, and more. Expect balancing across the board in the near future!

@[DE]Marcus

Since meta Warframes were brought up can we talk about how poorly frames like Mag, Mirage, or Banshee perform against the new Railjack enemies? Their frame stats are just so pathetic and they merely die in single shots from the new enemies which is just utterly humiliating. Consistently I see players bringing frames that have excessive amounts of damage reduction such as Inaros or Nezha and for good reason. The new Railjack enemies are not only excessively bulky but also have an exaggerated amount of damage. Frames such as Mag or Banshee have consistently been neglected over time and this has resulted to the point to where it is simply irrational to use them in Railjack unless you are willing to handicap yourself or teammates for no practical reason.

I find it easiest to get in the enemy ship. Either with the slingshot or by flying in a archwing to the ships back. Then nuke the reactor and leave.

It baffles me why folks sit and beat on the ship to kill it.  Waste of time and ammo.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

22 hours ago, Fast_Pickle said:

you explicitly advertised warframes you bring would matter because their abilities would work with the ship. do not backpedal on this.
also  just like that. WHOOOSH.  the point  goes over your heads. did you think maybe we used +300% damage roars because of too much armor OR because the guns and ship options for dealing damage are terrible and are too low to matter in any mission even on earth.  did you forget half of 2450 base armor for these officers is still highly overscaled. did you forget maybe just maybe you should make drops not have random stats like every other mod the past 6 years so that when we maximize our pathetic damage it somewhat matters?  Even if you halve armor values it still leaves the rest of us without ways to deal damage because we weren't lucky enough in your galaxy brain decision to make stats awful because a number generator was rigged to 2% to ever matter.  overscaled armor is half the issue.
oh and
cant wait for the team to nerf intrinsics grinding for the what. 3rd time?  I'm sure it fixes so many problems for those who haven't done the farm yet  right? Oh we're so hurt that this farm we already did is worse.  good luck to the rest of everyone who still  has to do the farm :^)

I don't even have 150% roar, aaand i don't own all zetki turret or artillery but with roar im one shotn almost everything.  Crew ships with galvatron 3.  Half is plenty imo since without it only takes like four shots on stubborn no cut crit fighters and two on crew ships,  maaybe three,  without roar.

Edited by PookieNumnums

6 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

I don't even have 150% roar, aaand i don't own all zetki turret or artillery but with roar im one shotn almost everything.  Crew ships with galvatron 3.  Half is plenty imo since without it only takes like four shots on stubborn no cut crit fighters and two on crew ships,  maaybe three,  without roar.

Sorry i should specify,  for cryophon users

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

I find it easiest to get in the enemy ship. Either eith the slingshot or by flying in a archwing to the sheps back. Thrn nuke the reactor and leave.

It baffles me why folks sit and beat on the ship to kill it.  Waste of time and ammo.

Because no matter how good of a boarder you are, you can't beat a good pilot/gunner.  Also, in 'endgame RJ'  the ONLY thing an engineer needs to do is forge dome charges.  Which if you go 6/6 (not too hard) on crewships, is 3 forges for an entire run.

Mat wise....If you're concerned about ~~200 extra mats a run you should reconsider because you get ALOT more by just doing the mission faster. (also, who even needs more of those mats?  If I could sell each for 0.1 credit each i'd be filthy rich).

Flux energy is replenished by ship deaths.  With enough capacity and a good pilot/use of munitions/vortex you can both kill quickly and efficiently enough that you'll never run out of flux energy before you get it back.

7 hours ago, zehne said:

Because no matter how good of a boarder you are, you can't beat a good pilot/gunner.  Also, in 'endgame RJ'  the ONLY thing an engineer needs to do is forge dome charges.  Which if you go 6/6 (not too hard) on crewships, is 3 forges for an entire run.

Mat wise....If you're concerned about ~~200 extra mats a run you should reconsider because you get ALOT more by just doing the mission faster. (also, who even needs more of those mats?  If I could sell each for 0.1 credit each i'd be filthy rich).

Flux energy is replenished by ship deaths.  With enough capacity and a good pilot/use of munitions/vortex you can both kill quickly and efficiently enough that you'll never run out of flux energy before you get it back.

Alot depends on your team and how geared a ship is. Pc has had flyable railjacks longer and has more hotfixes.

The scenerio you are describing has not happened  for me once.  The dome charges seem to be buggy.  Sometimes they hit and the ship won't die.  Other times it works right and one shots.

I seem to run into more game breaking bugs in higher end railjack as well.

And well my ship atm has the defences to handle veil missions i need the better avionics to amp my turret damage before my ship can really do veil maps.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

3 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Alot depends on your team and how geared a ship is. Pc has has flyable railjacks longer and has more hotfixes.

The scenerio you are describing has not happened  for me once.  The dome charges seem to be buggy.  Sometimes they hit and the ship won't die.  Other times it works right and one shots.

I seem to run into more game breaking bugs in higher end railjack as well.

And well my ship atm has the defences to handle veil missions i need the better avionics to amp my turret damage before my ship can really do veil maps.

I can understand you.  I'm not entirely sure, but I think part of the problem might be the (PS4) tag.

Before munitions vortex/void hole there is a very legitimate argument for boarders since it seems to work with most groups reliably.  After you have endgame status you realize that there are a bunch of things that get streamlined by using BFG.

If you are fast enough and there are no arch-wings in space to randomly aggro a few ships, you can literally reach a spawn of enemies in a few seconds and wipe them out with a single munitions vortex before they can spread-out.  If they do spread out you can give them a few seconds while sitting near stationary to swarm around you/munitions and get them all with a single dose.

I haven't tried for the most optimized runs, but have had a few <4min veil runs even with mistakes/less than 100% accuracy on BFG.

12 hours ago, BananaSlamJamma said:

@[DE]Marcus

Since meta Warframes were brought up can we talk about how poorly frames like Mag, Mirage, or Banshee perform against the new Railjack enemies? Their frame stats are just so pathetic and they merely die in single shots from the new enemies which is just utterly humiliating. Consistently I see players bringing frames that have excessive amounts of damage reduction such as Inaros or Nezha and for good reason. The new Railjack enemies are not only excessively bulky but also have an exaggerated amount of damage. Frames such as Mag or Banshee have consistently been neglected over time and this has resulted to the point to where it is simply irrational to use them in Railjack unless you are willing to handicap yourself or teammates for no practical reason.

mag is actually good to repel enemy boarders if you have any piece of clue what you are doing....

but then I suppose that's prohibitively high requirement towards warframe players nowaday....

vor 39 Minuten schrieb Elenortirie:

mag is actually good to repel enemy boarders if you have any piece of clue what you are doing....

since about the half of veil players are lazy, you tend to have a hard time even getting a random to do the crewship boarding or do anything at all, don't ask about having a clue now. i even have a hard time understanding about how people got their mastery rank, with that many dead braincells.

kinda sad that i as a pilot have the get the ship and also handle the crewship more often then it should be (it should be 0).

the player iq is questionable at times, and it became 2343 times worse with railjack. example: there you are with a void hole, sucking in small fighters and you have the loot in one spot. but then there's random gunner joe, shooting things down in all directions and spreading the loot all over the place, same for those archwing heros, just shooting, no looting.

i don't want to know how many good drops i missed the past weeks because of this horrible looting system.

Edited by SpawnTDK

13 hours ago, BananaSlamJamma said:

@[DE]Marcus

??? Mirage has good dps, and a bit RNG defences, so overall she should be fine. Mag can perma CC enemies in several different ways and armor strip, shouldn't be an issues either. And regarding Banshee... have you heard about the low range silnece builds? If you are good enough, you can keep enemies in permanent stun lock by getting in and out of range. To be fair, Banshee has rather bad defences overall, it's not just the RJ problem.

32 minutes ago, SpawnTDK said:

since about the half of veil players are lazy, you tend to have a hard time even getting a random to do the crewship boarding or do anything at all, don't ask about having a clue now. i even have a hard time understanding about how people got their mastery rank, with that many dead braincells.

1 hour ago, Elenortirie said:

but then I suppose that's prohibitively high requirement towards warframe players nowaday....

unfortunatelly nuff said 😕