Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Smeeta Kavat resource buff bug

Reinclad666

Hello DEs, im not sure if other players are also experiencing this problem but i think my smeeta kavat's resource buff has bugged for about 4 days now. I've been playing and i havent been seeing its buff for it, only crits, shields, and quick reload speeds. Hope you can check on this 😕

It worked fine last time I used it. Which was admittedly not in the last four days. We haven’t had any updates, so DE won’t have broken anything. The issue is probably on your end, or just RNG being random. All you can really do is verify your cache.

The last 4 days I played exclusively with Smeeta for the affinity buff in Raijack. I went from 8-8-8-8 to 9-10-9-10 Intrinsics so, you can imagine how many hours I played with her. She bugged on me only one time, when instead of 2x affinity I got 4x (tbh I wished she was bugged more like this but she never did again).

I saw another bug with her a few times but, that was a Railjack companion bug and not a Smeeta specific one.

/Foo

Edited by Foo_Prime

I've had my smeeta buffs bug out for me before, for weeks it would only give me the energy and the reload buff. I don't know if there is really a fix but what I did to 'fix' it was to simply remove the charm mod, exit out of arsenal, open arsenal again and into smeeta upgrade and put the mod back in, this would 'reset' it somehow for me. 

I know this mod is just RNG but you gotta understand that its very unlikely to never get any other buffs besides those 2 for weeks and weeks, this for sure was bugged for me, after doing this little unequipping thing it fixed her and immediately after doing that the next mission i got 2x buff several times and the other buffs like it should. I do this every now and then just to avoid getting that bug again, hope this helps.