lhardy

Railjack autoscrap problem

Question

I had read in some part of the forum that is a maximum amount of avionics (or whatever is this), but I can't acces dry dock nor railjack, cause is not built yet in my clan. Is there anyway to see those part and scrap the worst myself. It is unlucky to loose some possible good weapons if I don't know how the system works. SALzVN5.jpg

• Haha 2

10 answers to this question

I'm not sure someone will know but I'm guessing you'd need access to that console that is in the dry dock to do any scrapping, intrinsics are the only part of railjack you can do from within your orbiters menu along with enter railjack.

Put a bomb under whoever does the building in your Clan and get the dry dock built, or join another Clan that is active.

try to go to the drydock of another clan, perhaps u can use the console there to scrap some of your own items.

• Like 1

so you only need your clans dry dock to get the cy research to start up getting your own railjack
once you have started the quest you can use any clans drydock to install the parts of railjack 
you need to have your own railjack to beable to scrap the wreckage

build build/repaired parts have its own inventory slots, you can buy these slots in the marketplace
while wreckage has its own slots, you cant buy more slots for these in marketplace

Posted (edited)
On 2020-01-05 at 10:06 AM, lhardy said:

It is unlucky to loose some possible good weapons if I don't know how the system works.

It's not unlucky.

You just need a railjack. You doesn't seem like those new players who whine about not having enough mats for building a RJ. So before you head out for more avionics hunt, why not build yourself one? However your clan would need a dry dock for you to replicate the cephalon BP as the first step.

On a side note, there shouldn't be any capacity for avionics (those that you could sell for some plats).  The capacity only applies to wreckage and repaired ship parts. If you are not going to build one RJ to play, why would you care?

Edited by SHArK-FiN

On 2020-01-05 at 9:06 AM, lhardy said:

It is unlucky to loose some possible good weapons

Currently most MKIII weapons are pretty much useless except Cryophon series so don't worry about them, You will get plenty of MKIII stuff eventually.
And as always, RJ mode is a broken content work in progress.

Posted (edited)

The only unlucky part of this is you not having a railjack built.

There is a 30 number limit on wreckage. 

Must guns that are not mk 3 Vidar are crap. 

If you have already collected a lot of loot wreckage by going in pubs and exceeded the 30 cap then there's nothing you can do, 

Any loot you gain will be auto scrapped, you can save yourself disappointment by not playing, but that's as much as you can do, better to play and collect resources and avionics. 

In the off chance you do get a Vidar reactor from a public run, then you can say bad luck and be salty about the railjack build time that cannot be skipped. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l

En 6/1/2020 a las 4:21, SHArK-FiN dijo:

It's not unlucky.

You just need a railjack. You doesn't seem like those new players who whine about not having enough mats for building a RJ. So before you head out for more avionics hunt, why not build yourself one? However your clan would need a dry dock for you to replicate the cephalon BP as the first step.

On a side note, there shouldn't be any capacity for avionics (those that you could sell for some plats).  The capacity only applies to wreckage and repaired ship parts. If you are not going to build one RJ to play, why would you care?

My clan haven't built the dry dock yet and I dont have the credits required to build railjack parts.

I want to build my own railjack, and I want to collect good parts for It, so I don't have to start on earth collecting mk1 or sigma weapons from dojo.

4 minutes ago, lhardy said:

My clan haven't built the dry dock yet and I dont have the credits required to build railjack parts.

I want to build my own railjack, and I want to collect good parts for It, so I don't have to start on earth collecting mk1 or sigma weapons from dojo.

You're in a rank 10 ghost clan...which sounds like it's active and not new. Why is there no dock? What's stopping you guys?

You could always change clan. We have room.

Justo ahora, -AxHx-Vile dijo:

You're in a rank 10 ghost clan...which sounds like it's active and not new. Why is there no dock? What's stopping you guys?

You could always change clan. We have room.

The 2 warlords hadn't connected for a few months. I know that I can change the clan for other, but this one is special for me. The warlord helped me a lot when I started playing warframe and I feel really confort in It, even if we are only 3 people of those who we were at the beggining. I also talked with members of my alliance to change clan if the warlord doesn't connect in the next few weeks.

And also, I prefer to enter a clan that speaks my native language, so I will more confortable on It.

4 hours ago, lhardy said:

The warlord helped me a lot when I started playing warframe and I feel really confort in It, even if we are only 3 people of those who we were at the beggining.

Sorry to hear that the persons you felt special with are no longer active. However, they are stopping you from progressing right now, despite how they helped you in the past.  It might be a good time to switch to a casual clan for the RJ content first, then when the warlords come back one day, ask if they still want to run the clan and request for reunion.

Have seen people taking down warlords after their 30 days inactivity but that would be really rude.

• Upvote 1