Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaulted Relics

Camberwell

Good day all,

I'm sure there has been plenty of requests for this, but really it feels like DE is dragging there heels a bit on this

for ages the only way I could tell if a relic was vaulted was to look it up in the wiki

now all they've done is changed the drop location to say vaulted, I currently have to click a relic then press tab, oh its vaulted, click a relic then press tab, oh its vaulted.......

please just put a bloody great chain and padlock on vaulted relics, or at least some visual clue

I think a relic being vaulted is a big enough factor in choosing a relic that you should also let us sort the relics by vaulted status in the ui

thanks for listening to my rant

Martin

On 2020-01-05 at 5:11 PM, Camberwell said:

Good day all,

I'm sure there has been plenty of requests for this, but really it feels like DE is dragging there heels a bit on this

for ages the only way I could tell if a relic was vaulted was to look it up in the wiki

now all they've done is changed the drop location to say vaulted, I currently have to click a relic then press tab, oh its vaulted, click a relic then press tab, oh its vaulted.......

please just put a bloody great chain and padlock on vaulted relics, or at least some visual clue

I think a relic being vaulted is a big enough factor in choosing a relic that you should also let us sort the relics by vaulted status in the ui

thanks for listening to my rant

Martin

1 hour ago, SpawnTDK said:

QOL feature - wont happen

This feature is already in the game.

Press Tab while hovering over a relic.

Edited by Aadi880

59 minutes ago, ManiacRS said:

Concerning vaulted relics. If I have some relics that drop a part for a prime weapon that is vaulted. Will I get the normal drop rate for the part or is it removed from the drop rate? What is the mechanic?

It works as any other relic. They don't change with time. If you're lucky, you'll get the part.

Edited by Uthael

• 1 month later...

Like suggested, the ideal change would be an indicator on or around every vaulted relic.

What also would suffice is a checkbox that shows and hides vaulted relics above the relic selection box on the left beside sort and search.

One of the sort options could be "vaulted" and bring vaulted relics to the top or the reverse when the option says "droppable", which would bring the vaulted relics to the bottom.

Some more motivation why: vaulted relics are in essence more valuable than droppable relics. Players may want to save or refine vaulted relics. The current way of pressing TAB on every relic to show what relics are vaulted is not feasible when a player has over one hundred different relics. Without preparation this takes too much time in endless void fissure missions when the player only have several seconds to make a selection. The problem gets worse each time new relics are released.

I'm just paraphrasing what has been suggested many times since relics were released, either in multiple threads here or on reddit, and in a Q&A session at the latest Tennocon which the answer to that was "maybe".

Edited by Brentolinni