Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to get resources to Atlas Prime set

TheDemonWolfDeucalion

Question

Hey im new to the game and got an Atlas Prime set, where i need to get the following resources: 2 neurosensors, Oxium, Tellurium, Nitain extract, Ferrite, 2 Argon crystals, Polymer bundle, Gallium, Alloy plate, and 5 orokin cells. Is there any way to get these things when i'm only matery rank 2? Or if not where is these things located? Any help appreciatet:D

8 answers to this question

Most of those resources drop from particular planets at varying rarities. The starchart shows which resources drop on which planet, but its probably easier to check the wiki (see below)

A few of them are different though;

Oxium only drops from Oxium Ospreys (the Corpus ones that do suicide runs, you don't get the Oxium if you don't kill them before they suicide)

Tellurium mainly drops from Archwing enemies.

Nitain Extract has to be purchased from the Nightwave Cred Store. You get Cred by completing Nightwave Challenges.

Argon Crystals are obtained the same way as other rare resources, but they decay and disappear a few days after acquiring them, so make sure you have everything else for the part before getting these.

Your best option for efficiently farming all of the resources is probably to find their pages on the Warframe Wiki. Most pages for resources contain effective methods for farming them.

For most resources, you can hover over the extractor icon at the bottom-right corner of the navigation screen while looking at a planet; that will show you what resources drop from that planet. There are a couple in that list that are unusual, thought: Oxium drops when you kill a Corpus enemy called an Oxium Osprey; Tellurium drops from any Archwing mission (including Sharkwing missions on Uranus); Nitain is bought from the Nightwave shop; Argon drops in the Void, but will decay from your inventory after a little over a day.

They're still too far for you, buddy. Don't be sad tho coz you can be taken to these planets by another player/s. If you have a clan and alliance, try asking for a taxi on those planets. Or if you don't have one, try using the recruit chat and specifically state what resource you are farming for (coz they might stick around and help you get all the resource you need). Example is "LF taxi argon farm" something like that. Good luck, tenno.

6 minutes ago, Yxivi said:

They're still too far for you, buddy. Don't be sad tho coz you can be taken to these planets by another player/s. If you have a clan and alliance, try asking for a taxi on those planets. Or if you don't have one, try using the recruit chat and specifically state what resource you are farming for (coz they might stick around and help you get all the resource you need). Example is "LF taxi argon farm" something like that. Good luck, tenno.

That should work for most, but I think you need an Archwing to even enter any of the missions which drop tellurium. No worries, The Archwing is an easy enough quest to get to and finish; all you need to do is finish the Mars junction.

1 minute ago, gnostechnician said:

That should work for most, but I think you need an Archwing to even enter any of the missions which drop tellurium. No worries, The Archwing is an easy enough quest to get to and finish; all you need to do is finish the Mars junction.

Right. I didn't look at the resources listed lol, so I didn't know there's tellurium. I'm not sure if archwing is needed in some Uranus nodes tho. Coz I remember getting some tellurium while farming the survival node there 🤔