Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destroying Crewships

Diangelius

Question

10 answers to this question

On 2020-01-05 at 5:52 PM, Diangelius said:

Is there anyway to destroy those Exo Crewships just by sitting in the RJ without digging our heads into their butt or using Forward Artillery (I heard that latter one is sh*tty) ?

Slingshot there. Slingshotting gives you invincibility. Get in, destroy reactor, then teleport out.

1 hour ago, Aadi880 said:

Slingshot there. Slingshotting gives you invincibility. Get in, destroy reactor, then teleport out.

Nope, you are not invincible while sent flying from slingshot, it is just harder for them to hit you.

I'm asking for another unknown approach to destroy them because my RJ is strong enough to rekt all fighters in Ruse War Field, I ride my RJ all the time and in that case I cannot just abandon my RJ and find those crewships' butt, assuming that I'm soloing with my RJ. If the crewships' butt is da only wey, I'd rather drill everything with Amesha from the start.

Edited by Diangelius

43 minutes ago, Diangelius said:

Nope, you are not invincible while sent flying from slingshot, it is just harder for them to hit you.

Your shields do take damage.

But your health does not drop. You can tank 100 rockets but the health won't drop. The shields will. I say this with experience.

1 hour ago, Diangelius said:

I'm asking for another unknown approach to destroy them because my RJ is strong enough to rekt all fighters in Ruse War Field, I ride my RJ all the time and in that case I cannot just abandon my RJ and find those crewships' butt, assuming that I'm soloing with my RJ. If the crewships' butt is da only wey, I'd rather drill everything with Amesha from the start.

Sounds like you need Void Cloak. That way you can stealth your RJ as you slingshot (yes you can take shield damage, but you should never take actual health damage/die in flight) or line up for a forward artilery shot (the real issue in my experince is hitting the crewship engines rather than the ship directly, because apparently the engines are their own thing and not part of the Crewships's health) so it isn't getting swarmmed when you aren't in it.

On 2020-01-05 at 6:52 PM, Diangelius said:

Is there anyway to destroy those Exo Crewships just by sitting in the RJ without digging our heads into their butt or using Forward Artillery (I heard that latter one is sh*tty) ?

1. No, I've been using 150% strenght Rhino and +90% forward artillery, Still can't one-shot the higher level Exo Crewships if they have full HP, Forward Artillry also can't punch through their healing bubble if the bubble is active.
  2. Suppose you need a good way to deal with crewships, here are my tips
    1. Boarding: Slingshot is an easy way to board their ship, You will need an intrinsics such as "Overseer" to be able to fast travel to your slingshot instantly , If the crewship is in the blindspot or you can't use slingshot, Exit the RJ with Amesha, activate your defensive powers so you won't die before reaching the crewship, Shoot the crewship with any cold-stat weapons to temporarily disable their cannon and their movement. Reach the crewship as fast as you can before it kills you.
    2. Geting past the guards: If you can't fight high level grineer crews yet, they have high armor and deal high damage but defenseless to warframe powers / armor stripper, you can just use stealth frame or CC frame, You only need to reach the ship core console, no need to kill any crews because they will all die anyway if you blow up the core.
    3. Blow up the core: Use ciphers to deactivate the core shield quickly, I recommend using Tigris Prime, It can one-shot the core easily.
    4. Getting Out: You will need to unlock the "Recall Warp" intrinsic to get back to the ship quickly. Simply user you omni to activate the recall. Or you can exit the crewship to fly to another.
    5. Each crewship killing loop won't take longer than 15-20 seconds if you do it right. But it's more risky to me when transitioning between AW-RJ-Crewship Interior, lot of stucks and bugs caused from it.

DE seems doesn't like player to always sitting in RJ so... I guess you should come out sometime. Taking fresh air ?
HTH,

Edited by blimsoon