Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Samadhi

Chachomatic

So... am i the only one that think the wukong deluxe skin needs to be edited? Don't get me wrong the whole shape and general idea of it is very cool and even more creative but it looks unfinished in my opinion. There should be a better ration of, obsidian rock, armor, and metallic bits. i mainly complain because this skin is so hard to color and having more of the other textures would help make it easy to color considering how much obsidian there is. this (https://imgur.com/a/w21cXLl) is a example of what i mean, colored to make it easy to see how much of it is obsidian. it would be really sweet if they address this some how even tho it is a very stupid thing to post about.

It’s definitely one of the simpler skins, but I like it the way it is. I use a lot of darker colours for the main colours. My wukong is kind of Akuma themed. Red hair, deep blue skin, light tan chest and bronze metal bits. Also magenta energy because it looks cool against the blue skin.

Yeah the skin has been a bit of a pain to most people.
Oddly, deluxe skins always look much much better on concept then in game. It's the same with the recent Excal Deluxe.

Initially the rock material was alot more glossy but players got upset about that quickly so DE turned it more matte. Maybe it helps to imagine it not as obsidian but as some other rock. I made my Wukong look like a demonic underworld lord by imagining it as vulcanic rock, adding the rift sigil for some more shimmer and using fiery colors all over with a red repala syandana. Works pretty well, sorry I don't have any pictures of it right now.