Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the first battle avionic you got

DarthIronclad

I don't know if I got particle ram or Munitions vortex first (think I got them one after the other) next I got the missile voley , fiery phoenix, tether , void hole, and another one that I can't remember the name of but basically creates a few instances of elytron's DoT bubble

i got Blackout Pulse first, i believe.
also Blackout Pulse is an extremely good Ability and people should use it.

(if this is really asking about whether other people have Combat Abilities, yes i have almost all of them that currently exist)

Edited by taiiat

Anyone else having an issue with battle avionic placement?  I can only slot Particle Ram or Tether in the middle, and Seeker Volley on the right.  Nothing shows available for that left slot.  So I can't equip P-Ram and Tether at the same time, and I can't put Seeker in the middle either.  There is no indication that this is by design.  I'm assuming bug, but haven't seen any other mentions of the issue.

33 minutes ago, (XB1)MthsnTwoCharlie said:

Anyone else having an issue with battle avionic placement?  I can only slot Particle Ram or Tether in the middle, and Seeker Volley on the right.  Nothing shows available for that left slot.  So I can't equip P-Ram and Tether at the same time, and I can't put Seeker in the middle either.  There is no indication that this is by design.  I'm assuming bug, but haven't seen any other mentions of the issue.

Pretty sure this is by design.

The ones in the first slot all cost 6 avionics capacity and 25 energy to cast. The ones in the second slot all cost 8 avionics capacity and 50 energy to cast. The ones in the third slot cost 10 avionoics capacity and 100 energy to cast (except for Fiery Phoenix which has a running cost).

It's also does get mentioned, usually in a conversation that goes like this: 

Player 1: "I'm all the way to Veil Proxima and haven't gotten any battle avionics yet!"

Player 2: "Have you checked all three battle avionics slots? They each correspond to a different set of avionics."

Edited by schilds