Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armor Effects, Like The Stalker

FelixGoldenHeart

He gets some fancy smoke-like aura that is really cool. I just thought it would be nifty to add effects like that as cosmetic options.

Example:

Flaming aura for Ember

Lightning Aura for Volt

Icy Aura for Frost

Smoke for Ash

An infested-like aura where nasty particles fall off you

Obviously it would be nice if everyone could use any of them, but these are just ideas I'd had and thought I'd share em to see what other people thought about it.

The idea itself isn't half bad actually, but the Stalker's iconic 'Smoke' aura should stay exclusive to him, otherwise that n00b would lose the one thing that remains iconic to him. 

Well..there's his frame....but yeah, I like the idea as well.

• 4 weeks later...

The idea itself isn't half bad actually, but the Stalker's iconic 'Smoke' aura should stay exclusive to him, otherwise that n00b would lose the one thing that remains iconic to him. 

i want his helmet

Eh, adding too many special effects to make stuff flashy is going to take a toll on this game's art style later on. Look at Vindictus-- a dark, gritty-feeling universe turned into the typical stupidly-flashy Korean MMO stuff where you can't even see the boss that you're fighting because of all of the stupid effects.

Looking at you, Dye Ampoules and every class and secondary weapon released past post-revamp Evie.

Edited by SortaRandom