Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You now work for de and have authority on this one subject, what is your post mr 30 progression system?

Klokwerkaos

1 минуту назад, Hawk_of_the_Reborn сказал:

This is all irrelevant because it implies that MR is important outside of unlocking certain weapons and trading to begin with

It's not mandatory, but it's sure as hell nice to have more minimal capacity and standing cap.

I don't think progression past 30 is necessary though.

• Like 5

? They have already found it, it is the magical "Forma 5 times your S#&$ to reach level 40". Congratulations, MR won't be irrelevant before MR40.

But your first statement is wrong to begin with, MR30 doesn't make Mastery Ranks irrelevant. Only the "Polarity points with a R0 item", which is the most useless of the bonuses granted by the Mastery Rank.

Edited by Chewarette
  • Like 3

Honesty I can't think of a new, post MR30, progression system that ticks all of these boxes:

• Has a good reward system;
  • Is not so good as to make newer players rage because they'll take a long time to reach it;
  • Has heaps of replayability value, or encourages long term investment.

So all in all, I figure DE will just keep pumping out gear so that non-MR30 players have better diversity and options to reach max rank, and for MR30 players to not feel any pressure in getting a weapon just for its fodder mastery since it won't really matter at that time.

But for the second point above, pardon my honesty, if newer players want endgame rewards they just have to reach that kind of endgame. It's what all of the then MR30 veterans did, and they had to wait 7+ years to get it. So kindly git gud on that parameter by me, and let the grown ups enjoy their christmas as well.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Is not so good as to make newer players rage because they'll take a long time to reach it;

Lolololol just farm Hydron or w/e the popular node is these days for grinding mastery in days.

It's not hard to go from 0 to the high teens if you can get a constant influx of stuff for crafting new frames and weapons, or just buying them outright with plat through trading or market. "long time to reach 30"

Boi please, the only thing keeping ANYBODY back from getting higher MR's so fast is whether or not they want to get more warframe/weapon slots

• Like 1

Just give a fancy Ephemera and/or Syandana, then maybe some sort of emblem/sigil that increases with intensity as you get more MR points past MR 30.

That's it, no new "content" because getting to MR 30 is a slog that should absolutely not be mandatory, just some pretty rewards to show off that you did the thing.

level 30... I'd personally remove the unnecessary frame/weapon restrictions on things like elite onslaught, sorties etc AND you also get an automatic 10 ranks given to any frame so you can use your abilities straight away after building or adding forma 🙂 Lets be honest if you can't handle them at rank 30 with the full mod capacity from day one you shouldn't be rank 30....

To be honest, I've been after this since around mr20.... because lets be honest the levelling of frames/weapons, multiple times in many cases, is one of the most tedious things we have to do and after you've done it enough times to hit rank 20+ it just feels like a long drawn out waste of our time.

Edited by LSG501

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

I'd personally remove the unnecessary frame/weapon restrictions on things like elite onslaught, sorties etc AND you also get an automatic 10 ranks given to any frame so you can use your abilities straight away after building or adding forma

Oh that'd be so great and rewarding. *adds it to the wish bucket*

I want them not to move beyond MR30 because I want them to make the game better in general . When DE has basically run out of player progression they will be finally forced to encounter some hard truths.    If there is no mastery to be earned...people will not stick around in the games current state.    This could be the both the best thing for DE and possible the worst.   

nothing just more mastery ranks, we just assume 30 is last since it will give no weapon capacity bonus. but they can just add something new which won't effect other non max players. should just give fancy sigil like prime ones which change according to rank. i know there already exist one, but that's plain and dull. although in one devstream they featured some badge system for mastery rank. still waiting on what the hell it was

7 minutes ago, Chappie1975 said:

When DE has basically run out of player progression they will be finally forced to encounter some hard truths.

Or just make more progression. DE has always done the easy thing when it comes to things like this. "How do we challenge our players?" "Multiple single-digit % RNG stacked on top of each other. That's challenge, right?"

il y a 40 minutes, (XB1)KingSnurre a dit :

PRESTIGE!!!

You go back to MR 0 and all your gear becomes MR locked.

BUT you get a fancy new cape.

This is actually a good idea if there is enough items to go back to MR15. But locking gear you already own behind mastery is a great way to add a new layer of difficulty to the game and encourage recrafting/reuse low MR weapon. Not sure about a new cape (that would be terribly bad), but a little something to show you did prestige.

vor 49 Minuten schrieb (XB1)KingSnurre:

PRESTIGE!!!

Goodness gracious please no.

The mastery system is alright up until mr~ 20 because from that point onwards you will just be scraping together every bits of mastery points you can find, going through ridicolous grinds just to get one weapon mediocre, at best, weapon *cough* Shedu *cough*. 

As it has been said before, MR is barely rewarding enough to go past 16, I could not dream of a system that would encourage you to go past 30. I wouldn't even do 28, which I am on right now, if it wasn't for my will to play this game but lack of activities.