Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sybaris Prime horns misbehavior

NightmareT12

Well, I've been trying unseccesfully since 2017 to bring this to attention but here's me trying again I guess.

Sybaris Prime horns have been misbehaving since release. The intention is the horns has 2 positions:

A downed one, for holstered position:

skegFKl.jpg

And an up/in use one, for when you have it in your hands:

Ju6kPww.jpg

Then, when you fire the weapon, there's an animation that lifts the horns and should return them to this normal position. However, what happens both in game after said animation, and in the arsenal, and sometimes since the start of the mission Go-knows-why, is that the game can't distinguish what position the horns are supposed to be so it ends like permanently holstered like this:

lvXfxIu.jpg

Is it possible to fix finally? It shouldn't be much different than other weapons like crossbows (ie: Zhuge Prime), the bug has been here since the Prime Access released... DE plox 🥺

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Was not aware this is a 'bug' and it did not affect my visual perception of the weapon significantly, but there are more worse weapon animation and art issues (the zaw nikana clippping it is clearly visible and wayyy more awkward to the point it makes itself be unusable) and even that is not yet fixed... Couple of years passed since zaw nikanas were introduced. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived