Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiation Hazard

ObeyTheLion

Probably one of the more interesting modes in Sorties. I've had a unique...well, two unique experiences in Sorties with radiation hazard in the past 2 months.

First was defection. It was hilarious. When there were radiation hazards on the way to the extraction point and suddenly the lvl 90 defectors started killing each other AND US trying to revive them. Even if we managed to revive them, they were quickly gunned down by their comrades. We failed the mission obviously.

The second one was from radiation hazard in general. For those of you who main Wukong and bring him a lot to sorties, please be wary when you summon your celestial twin. Cause I just got my ~1300 armor Chroma ONESHOT by my fellow tenno's rad procced celestial twin WHILE having BOTH Elemental ward and Vex Armor active, while I was trying to buff my squad in a lvl 100 mission. No hard feelings tho 🙂

So...that's all I guess. Do you think Radiation Hazard needs some tweaks? Some changes? Or is it fine as it is?

I haven't played radiation hazard in a public squad in a long time and it is not going to happen any time soon (unless I'm in a group with a friend and don't have control over it). Not that I would go into a lot of public sorties in general.

I don't mind it, but it's probably not an ideal situation.

Heh... you can prime your operator (and other teammates) as Nova with her 4 when affected by the rad status. I honestly only found this out recently while closing thermia fractures but I've kinda been itching to bring a speedva to a radiation hazard sortie and speed up my 'mates and my space kid now that I know about it. Radiation hazard is fun!