Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Blade

Srakin

Just a tiny change, but Exatled Blade really needs about double the current projectile speed.  With so many movement buffs run in the "meta" now, I can usually run faster than the blades fly through the air, making them nearly useless outside of hallway farming/survival camping.

• 2 weeks later...
В 07.01.2020 в 02:49, Srakin сказал:

Just a tiny change, but Exatled Blade really needs about double the current projectile speed.  With so many movement buffs run in the "meta" now, I can usually run faster than the blades fly through the air, making them nearly useless outside of hallway farming/survival camping.

Also it needs a wave to it's Heavy Attack, to make it even remotely usefull, other than air slams.

i agree to an extent because i dont want exalted blade to be reduced to mobile turret when it is more exhilarating to be closer to the enemy as a melee-focused warframe.

the stationary combos at the very least needs faster energy waves because it has slower animations than the forward combo.

alternatively, i personally think exalted blade need either a heavy attack energy wave that is larger and travels faster than a regular energy wave, or a free cast of Excalibur's original slash dash upon using an opening heavy attack.

Also remove this stupid blind on spin attack, yes its useless, pitiful range and just drains energy. And make umbra NOT TO switch to primary from EB when you switch to operator.

Add proper heavy attack (one huge wave with lots of dmg and increased flight speed would be awesome) and give him actual spin attack with increased dmg like all melee have (something like valkyr got in her hysteria).

I'd rather we turn EB into something akin to the Mortal Blade (Sekiro) or the Dragon Blade (Genji) where the waves are more of an extension of the blade itself rather than a wave. Remove the slide attack for the normal one. Make heave attack send out a wave or just a super big 'extension' and make heavy slam radial javelin, and replace current radial javelin with a defensive tool that isn't just cc for Excal.