Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else already done even trying with railjack!?

EsulfAesir

They made such a big hype about railjack and made us wait so long saying "we want to make it perfect" then what they released is not only disappointing to begin with but so full of glitches that it seems 80% of missions are failed or loose every from a glitch or crew member most glitchy thing on Warframe if this is perfect I'm done

I definitely want to stop playing but honestly, as long as the very first update of 2020 comes with the damn Veil crewship bubble fix for clients and giving forward artillery 25m+ punch through and 2x more damage I will be pretty happy. The fact that clients cannot see, shoot or even interact with the bubbles in any way has frustrated me to no end when the best pilot gun (which the host is normally doing) is a shotgun that absolutely sucks at destroying them.

Despite the faults and bugs at present i still generally like it.

The system does need more polishing, balance reworks, resources gains need a  major buff, and there are still plenty of bugs. To name a few issues.

Oddly enough at times theres no bugs then out of the blue i run into a bunch.

only thing i hate about it is the drop rates and on top of that rng stats. it was not needed. it's only there to make you play for "better" version. now i just do what i never bothered to do. complete my pigment research in dojo since i got nothing else to grind for. tried so many RJ mission didn't get the vital mods like zekti bulkhead/ armor one so i stopped. got intrinsic maxed so no reason to bother. will give it a try after some hotfixes. they need to drop these random stat grind

Yep. I'm done. I don't have anything near the gear I'd want and this "shedu" thing is a complete myth, but since neither decent gear nor sentient gun parts seem to drop anywhere and seeing as how I'm not even 1/4 (or 1/5 when you count command) up the intrinsics tree, I simply don't care any more.

The novelty's worn off and now the only thing I see is a gigantic mountain of grind and fractal RNG. Warfarm has gone straight back to the normal "log on, do kuva flood if it's not crap, do sortie if it's not crap, log off" routine. Not interested.