Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Slash Dash Should Cost 35-40 Energy

MetaMortred

I am a level 30 Excalibur, and I love pancaking enemy trains in front of me. I try to gather as many enemies I can and have then follow me on a straight line and then BAM all of them dead. This power can be abused. Hence why I suggest increasing the cost a litte. The potency is fine, I just feel as if its too cheap.

This can make it more balanced.

I don't know...

The Rhino has the charge and it is identical in cost and very similar in effect.

Additionally the rhinos other moves are more effective offensively and defensively in general.

If we make the excalibers slash dash more costly he will only start to fall behind the rhino.

I suppose we could increase the cost for both of them.

I don't know...

The Rhino has the charge and it is identical in cost and very similar in effect.

Additionally the rhinos other moves are more effective offensively and defensively in general.

If we make the excalibers slash dash more costly he will only start to fall behind the rhino.

I suppose we could increase the cost for both of them.

Dont worry, Rhino will get his turn too :) unfortunately the testing process is slow since it takes 3 days to make a warframe. They are currently in queue but there is so much I can do :)

Dont worry, Rhino will get his turn too :) unfortunately the testing process is slow since it takes 3 days to make a warframe. They are currently in queue but there is so much I can do :)

I think this is more an argument for "there should be more enemies to kill with our ridiculous superpowers" than "our ridiculous superpowers need a nerf".

I think this is more an argument for "there should be more enemies to kill with our ridiculous superpowers" than "our ridiculous superpowers need a nerf".

I would totally agree with you if it wasnt fair to other warframes. How about trinity? Mag? Loki? even Ash! they are all support or evade roles, if there are more enemies then their existense would be void and pontless.