Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back from holiday break..

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

Ah yes, damage control has arrived. 

I wonder how much they're looking forward to addressing all our problems with railjack? probably not much. there's a LOT to go through. my main problems that I'd personally like to see fixed:

- a LOT of bugs. mostly turret related in my experience, but there's all sorts going on.

- buff the drop amounts for Titanium and Asterite. considering how much you need for Mk3 stuff, getting about 100 for a mission if you're lucky and needing 15k for one item is way off the mark. if it's meant to be the Alloy Plate of Railjack, have it drop more like Alloy Plate!

- do something about the Sentient Anomaly timegating. either make it consistent or remove it. Shedu farm isn't too bad, but Tenebrous Ephemera is a joke.

- rework Avionics capacity, so that players don't feel they need that +100 Vidar Reactor - which likely has as much chance of dropping as the Tenebrous Ephemera - to have a properly powerful railjack. maybe also buff the Railjack's base stats, as most people just use Archwing until they get upgrades, which kind of defeats the purpose of the Railjack.

if all these get fixed, THEN they can start looking at expanding the modes and adding other factions, but not before, or else the mode will continue to be a mess.

9 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I wonder how much they're looking forward to addressing all our problems with railjack? probably not much. there's a LOT to go through. my main problems that I'd personally like to see fixed:

- a LOT of bugs. mostly turret related in my experience, but there's all sorts going on.

- buff the drop amounts for Titanium and Asterite. considering how much you need for Mk3 stuff, getting about 100 for a mission if you're lucky and needing 15k for one item is way off the mark. if it's meant to be the Alloy Plate of Railjack, have it drop more like Alloy Plate!

- do something about the Sentient Anomaly timegating. either make it consistent or remove it. Shedu farm isn't too bad, but Tenebrous Ephemera is a joke.

- rework Avionics capacity, so that players don't feel they need that +100 Vidar Reactor - which likely has as much chance of dropping as the Tenebrous Ephemera - to have a properly powerful railjack. maybe also buff the Railjack's base stats, as most people just use Archwing until they get upgrades, which kind of defeats the purpose of the Railjack.

if all these get fixed, THEN they can start looking at expanding the modes and adding other factions, but not before, or else the mode will continue to be a mess.

If you zoom into her cpu screen, I think you will see what they are planning to do.

11 hours ago, Dauggie said:

we desperately need some bug fixes, so they still on break? just wondering

They only just got back from their holiday last Thursday and Friday. It's going to take some time to heat the engines back up.

Maybe this week. Definitely next week.

Edited by KnossosTNC
Threads merged; added quote for context.
  • Like 1

They are in office, just likely getting up to speed on their own terms and starting the year as best as possible with the minimum possible amount of massive pressure they usually have to handle from the community.

I'd call that fair since they do tend to overwork themselves the rest of the year, perfect releases or not.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 1

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Luciole77:

less and less users

Proof? People keep throwing this claim around, none ever with proof and when you prove the opposite, they're pissed. "Player-base-is-dying" people are the flatearthers of Warframe.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu:

Gotta problem? You know we're not born to work for you right?

This deserves gold.
No, wait...

Edited by Vespilan
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

Interesting....less and less users and enjoying vacation?

Some of them gotta an extra day off for working OT (most likely unpaid OT since many are classified as overtime exempt IT workers) to get railjack out the door before vacation.  It's the one time of year that the whole staff gets a vacation.  Getting on their case about it is kind of low.

I think they are not in vacation anymore. 

I would add that for an entreprise getting the entire staff in vacation at the same time for that kind of product is pretty much non sense.

There were people working even during the holidays just to make sure you were aware.

Maybe not full staff but still people working ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013