Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back from holiday break..

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

16 minutes ago, Vespilan said:

Proof? People keep throwing this claim around, none ever with proof and when you prove the opposite, they're pissed. "Player-base-is-dying" people are the flatearthers of Warframe.

Warframe's steam activity has been going down steadily all last year is what I think most people are referring to, it is definitely not a good trend to show, especially since DE has never really had a negative growth year until now. (they've had rises and drops but overall de always got more players each year, but 2019 they actively lost people even at their highest peaks)

1 minute ago, Cubewano said:

Warframe's steam activity has been going down steadily all last year is what I think most people are referring to, it is definitely not a good trend to show, especially since DE has never really had a negative growth year until now. (they've had rises and drops but overall de always got more players each year, but 2019 they actively lost people even at their highest peaks)

I'd agree if Warframe was exclusively available through Steam. There's a standalone launcher and there's Discord (for now).

At the end of the day we'll know how well they performed when we see the earnings of the year, inevitably. And even if it's decreasing, it was bound to happen at one point. Still I don't think this is near catastrophic in the slightest.

Doesn't matter how many ppl telling them stop rushing new content while bugs from the old one still exist, but no , so now the entire game just a "fall out 76" , bugs left and right , unbalanced , fixing stuff in the lazy way (nerfed the most used weapon to "balance" the game instead buff those not being used so often). 

I hope fixes comes sOOn™, I'm really at my limit, i crashed so many times... I thought it was my memory or the leak of it but its not that... mostly crashed while piloting RailJack.. and the nerf for archwing that goes to your frame/tenno is really annoying... but that's just 2, that's not even 5%. I do hope they will be able to fix that crash, i have sent like 10-20 logs... after a certain amount I just gave up about sending logs.

11 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

You apparently don't know how making a game works. Here, let this little image enlighten you:
HTisMpC.jpg

Now learn some patience.

Warframe i think its the first they never fixe anything....millions of "hot fix" and the crap is the same.....

3 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

Warframe i think its the first they never fixe anything....millions of "hot fix" and the crap is the same.....

Well yeah, cause people like you ask them to release new content every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every year, instead of letting them take their time and actually finish and iron this stuff to near perfection. Have patience and let them to their thing. You're causing the issues your complaining about.

Edited by Gabbynaru

Just now, Gabbynaru said:

You apparently don't know how making a game works.

There's patching and there's communicating what's being done. I don't think Rebecca is doing any coding - and writing a forum post to let us know what to expect would help a great deal. As it stands now, it's been weeks of "too damn quiet", which paints the DE office as a place where wind's howling down empty hallways, occasional tumbleweed here and there and maybe a lone DE employee behind a single lit desk because they drew a short straw. 😄

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Iljime:

Doesn't matter how many ppl telling them stop rushing new content while bugs from the old one still exist, but no , so now the entire game just a "fall out 76" , bugs left and right , unbalanced , fixing stuff in the lazy way (nerfed the most used weapon to "balance" the game instead buff those not being used so often). 

I wouldnt say that fixing the bugs is the problem....

My problem is that they droped the update and besides farming the reactor, voidhole and that new arm gun that drops from units on the ship that we should have more of in future zones anyway... if you dont work for your own railjack there isnt anything really worth farming, so there isnt really much new content at all.

I can tell you that i really, really want o play... but what? I could farm those railjack skillpoints... but if it is a thing in the future you will get them passive anyway... and if it is not a thing that i is just a grind without any meaning. I would play the gamemode if it would drop umbra formas, but the chances that you get one from the mission itself are so low that you could just as well farm nitain from "find all 3 containers".

Not that you need nitain anymore since you can get it from nightwave.... but it is the same level of "if you like yourself just a little bit... you shouldnt do that". I'm at the point where i hope that the season is over soon at they might release the just as terrible corpus/invested lichs that they talked about... but since we dont know anything about "soon TM" i'm just annoyed by DE about this release

44 minutes ago, Vespilan said:

Proof? People keep throwing this claim around, none ever with proof and when you prove the opposite, they're pissed. "Player-base-is-dying" people are the flatearthers of Warframe.

This deserves gold.
No, wait...

Currency isn't backed by gold. We're not in the 40s dude. I dont even like jewelry anyways.

1 minute ago, Reifnir said:

As it stands now, it's been weeks of "too damn quiet", which paints the DE office as a place where wind's howling down empty hallways, occasional tumbleweed here and there and maybe a lone DE employee behind a single lit desk because they drew a short straw.

Well yeah, welcome to the holiday break. What do you expect them to report on, what they ate for Christmas? What they drank on new years? Obviously not much happened in less than a week since they came back to work, so why do you expect them to report on "nothing major". Other than wanting to get even more outraged for no reason?

12 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

If you think this is unique to warframe you must not have played any other game ever.  

and most likely any fixes are on an internal build, as was alluded to by a dev discussing RJ changes including halving enemy armor values.  I would expect a patch released next Tuesday. 

Edited by OmegaDonut
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I'd agree if Warframe was exclusively available through Steam. There's a standalone launcher and there's Discord (for now).

At the end of the day we'll know how well they performed when we see the earnings of the year, inevitably. And even if it's decreasing, it was bound to happen at one point. Still I don't think this is near catastrophic in the slightest.

And I recognize that, but their Steam userbase is more than large enough to present a reasonably predictive trend, and it's unlikely if they are showing these drops on steam it isn't having similar effects across other platforms/non steam usage. 

Of course DE losing users isn't a death sentence, I'm not agreeing with any such extreme declarations, but they are showing what seems to be a notable negative trend in player growth/retention for the first time since pretty much the games release. 

vor 24 Minuten schrieb (XB1)MandlorPrime:

Of course. Pesky cert BS. 

I know it sucks to not play on the same build but believe me for you own sake you should be thankful for a cert progress for Warframe as well. You dont want to play Beta Tester on PC. Really, believe me.

Maybe they should visit the FF14 team for once and learn how to deal with same patch-cycles on consoles and PC.