Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back from holiday break..

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

23 minutes ago, Iljime said:

Doesn't matter how many ppl telling them stop rushing new content while bugs from the old one still exist, but no , so now the entire game just a "fall out 76" , bugs left and right , unbalanced , fixing stuff in the lazy way (nerfed the most used weapon to "balance" the game instead buff those not being used so often). 

Yep

Just now, ValinorAtani said:

I know it sucks to not play on the same build but believe me for you own sake you should be thankful for a cert progress for Warframe as well. You dont want to play Beta Tester on PC. Really, believe me.

Maybe they should visit the FF14 team for once and learn how to deal with same patch-cycles on consoles and PC.

Unfortunately they're playing beta tester on consoles as well right now as we rushed empyrean to them so quick even their version is filled with bugs and balance issues. 

Just now, Cubewano said:

Unfortunately they're playing beta tester on consoles as well right now as we rushed empyrean to them so quick even their version is filled with bugs and balance issues. 

At least We All Suffer Together now. :3

1 minute ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

I wonder why Sony would keep passing something that is so obviously bug filled

Cert is not about finding bugs...

2 minutes ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

And why does De submit something that they knew was bugged.

Holiday window. Probably thought it would bring in new players...and by the time those new players (if they stuck around) got to Railjack it would maybe be in a better state?

3 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

And I recognize that, but their Steam userbase is more than large enough to present a reasonably predictive trend, and it's unlikely if they are showing these drops on steam it isn't having similar effects across other platforms/non steam usage. 

Of course DE losing users isn't a death sentence, I'm not agreeing with any such extreme declarations, but they are showing what seems to be a notable negative trend in player growth/retention for the first time since pretty much the games release. 

First time? Really?

https://steamcharts.com/app/230410#All

Take a look at the average user numbers from Mar '16 to Oct '16, Oct '17 to May '18, Jul '18 to Oct '18, etc etc.  Warframe numbers on Steam had a fairly low dip in Oct, but has been only a slight decline aside from that overall for the past year. 

Add in that a good amount of new players are on non-steam versions... I've actually had several relatively new players (sub-MR5) respond with "Steam?  What's that? I just came across this game on youtube and decided to try it" or something similar when I asked if they were on steam.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

Cert is not about finding bugs...

Holiday window. Probably thought it would bring in new players...and by the time those new players (if they stuck around) got to Railjack it would maybe be in a better state?

Seems like a screwy way of doing business, releasing something that you know is not ready to be released. Especially after working on it for so long. Bizarre way to operate 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (PS4)chubbslawson:

Seems like a screwy way of doing business, releasing something that you know is not ready to be released. Especially after working on it for so long. Bizarre way to operate 

Welcome to Warframe home of 56 Mio. Losers :D (didnt remember the correct number Reb used)

Gerade eben schrieb (PS4)chubbslawson:

I guess that short term money increase will always win out over quality 

Probably, but is it worth for the future healthiness of the game? Im not sure. I would guess the goodwill regarding bugs etc. on DE took a hard turn with the last updates (my opinion)

32 minutes ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

Not one major update has kept the same time investment/grind or been bug free in 2019. Do you think Empyrean is any different? DE never releases something with importance placed on balance, bugs exist every time, and they just come back after 2+ weeks to band aid problems they didn't care to address before launching the update to players.

Edited by Voltage

25 minutes ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

They should have waited until it was ready before they released it. I think they made a poor decision 

If you ask me, it was purely a marketing strategy. They left some new content to attract people during the holidays, and also gave DE an actual reason to show up in the Game Awards and give the big release announcement; it was advertising at it's finest. The result was obviously a mess, but they probably thought it was worth the risk.

Edited by General-Pacman

1 hour ago, Rahlence said:

First time? Really?

https://steamcharts.com/app/230410#All

Take a look at the average user numbers from Mar '16 to Oct '16, Oct '17 to May '18, Jul '18 to Oct '18, etc etc.  Warframe numbers on Steam had a fairly low dip in Oct, but has been only a slight decline aside from that overall for the past year. 

Add in that a good amount of new players are on non-steam versions... I've actually had several relatively new players (sub-MR5) respond with "Steam?  What's that? I just came across this game on youtube and decided to try it" or something similar when I asked if they were on steam.

All your listing seems pretty standard growths and then drops based on the update cycle with an overall growth across the year, that wasn't the case last year where even peak activity during large update launches was lowering across the year, empyrean launch didn't even have the highest activity period of the year despite being the big item for it. It's a net decline across a long period and against previous growth and update trends. 

And several people you've talked to joining without knowing of steam isn't a reasonable sample size to base a trend off of for a game of this size. 

Edited by Cubewano