Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack POI might be invisible

0_The_F00l

Hi, 

I kept forgetting to post this the last week. 

But notice this rather frequently (not sure issue is with my settings or the game) 

Whenever there is a Grineer galleon mission, the galleon is invisible. 

I can see the way point and make a beeline for it to enter the ship, but I can't actually see the ship. 

I will add screen shots when I return home but didn't want to forget it again. 

Can Still finish the mission when I board the galleon, other players don't seem to have this issue (or they get way point elsewhere) 

I just had to abort a railjack mission because the bases that my objectives were on were invisible - as in the entire enemy base. Certain pieces of them spawned but not enough to actually get inside. I was able to do the first one because the waypoint led me right to the door but it never appeared for the second objective, and I couldn't find out how to get into the base.

This happens for me all the time for the asteroid base in Kasio's Rest. I can only see the two glowing red orbs and the objective marker at the door is the only thing that lets me know where to board for the base commander objective.

G2nwtUw.jpg

Put Geometry Detail setting on High and you should see the Asteroid base, not sure about other bases.

Another cause for disappearing bases is getting dragged into someone elses transition cutscene while inside a base (sometimes happens when you use operator), this may be fixed by using operator again.

Edited by Unimira
removed extra word
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part of this glitch has been reported before, but as the title suggests the Asteroid Base on the Railjack mission Kasio's Rest appears invisible for me.  Although it is not displayed graphically, the hitbox for it still exists.  This has occurred each of the three times I've run this mission, and I've verified the download cache.  It shouldn't be a client/host issue since all three runs have been solo.  Another part of this glitch is that the Grineer cannon batteries on the bottom of the asteroid base spawn upside down, meaning that the cannon extends from the base into the asteroid.  Since the cannon is inside the hitbox of the asteroid, this allows some of the cannons to shoot directly through the asteroid to hit the Railjack.  

I have taken a video demonstrating both of these glitches: 

I've been getting the exact same thing. It's the last mission I have before I hit the Veil and I want to see it and fight the sentients gad demmit

EDIT: The next day I was still getting the glitch, but I went into a public mission and other people in my session could see and interact with it just fine but it was still invisible to me.

Edited by Vicreshay
A small piece of details on what I did about it that might be worth noting when/if this bugs fixes begin