The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add option to recast Chroma’s second ability

HamletEagle

2 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I have eaten stuff for years to come and say pie is tasty. 

And Grendel should be gaining energy instead of losing it when he eats but getting slower as a result. 

Also cake. 

Lies.

7 minutes ago, HamletEagle said:

That Chroma's 2 should be recastable, thus making the Augment "Everlasting Ward" truly live to it's name

You need a degree in English to make that assertion, not Quantum Physics. Sorry.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

And Grendel should be gaining energy instead of losing it when he eats but getting slower as a result. 

Also cake. 

sound like you are definitely an expert on the matter

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Also cake. 

Too broad a statement.  You can't just say pie is tasty, that's purely subjective and down to individual taste.  More info is required to back up this claim.

Yes to cake though.

• Like 1

I've been eating quantum ice cream for years to come and say,
Frost needs free rapid snowballs that generate chip energy and cold procs.
Hold to cast can still form the spike.. spike should detonate on hit with cold and puncture AoE.

Edited by kapn655321

18 minutes ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

Too broad a statement.  You can't just say pie is tasty, that's purely subjective and down to individual taste.  More info is required to back up this claim.

Yes to cake though.

Data clearly says pie is tasty, I don't see the problem

mt8rzyN.png

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I've studied Electrical engineering and the work of Nikola tesla to come and say:

Volt needs his 1 to be changed to Palpatine-style constant lightning. anyone who disagrees is a stupid-head.

Absolutely true.  And logic tells us that with the new rules on Fire 🔥 being corrosive, naturally Volt’s “shock” should ALSO be an armor debuff because lightning approaches 30,000 degrees.

I should know because I have a degree in acid reflux because I often eat tomato-based products at night, and drink diet soda and coffee to power down NSAIDS.

At times the corrosive effects on my esophagus are shocking, almost as if Palpatine himself had his hind down my throat.

But then I eat the one thing that makes it better.

Pie.

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Volt needs his 1 to be changed to Palpatine-style constant lightning. anyone who disagrees is a stupid-head.

...Not gonna lie the idea of making it an ability that you can hold to continuously shock a single enemy would make it a bit more unique than the current fire and forget version it is now.