Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Derelict Ship in Railjack

(PSN)AEtherCrow

Sorry in advance if this topic ends up in the wrong place.

So I was running the Anomaly Mission in Veil Proxima and Discovered a Derelict to which I also found a Console which you could hack and when I did Cephalon Cy said this is interesting then I got a pop-up saying  Unidentified Item.

Upon completing the Mission I went to figure out what this Item was, and I do not see it appear anywhere, if anyone has information of items this console can give you I would appreciate the help to narrow down the items that it can give you until I figure it out if I glitched or not.

Two things may have happened.

First, it's not 100% chance for a Spectra Vandal part. It also doesn't tell you which is the identified reward (like it does in spy missions). So maybe you just got some Pustrels or something.

Second, there is apparently a bug where you don't get anything if you open the archive after completing all other objectives.

Edited by schilds

Here you go: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Veil_Proxima#Caches

There is a bug in which you must get this archive first before finishing every other objectives, else the reward will not be there. 

You will know you get the reward when there is a 4th reward being shown at the mission completion scene. The usual are only 3 rewards.

Edited by kyori

Normally we get 3 rewards at the end of a Railjack mission.   Hacking that console gives you a fourth. Count them at the end when the reward screen pops up, there will be a fourth.

You MUST do this before finishing the mission.  If you hack it after everything is done, you won't get anything from it.  That Unidentified Item gets unlocked only when the game loads up the reward completion screen at the end of the skirmish. It will not try to do so again if you hack the console after the mission rewards have already been displayed.

The drop table of that console is large. Here it is:

Spectra Vandal Blueprint Rare (8.60%)
Spectra Vandal Barrel Rare (8.60%)
Spectra Vandal Chassis Rare (8.60%)
Spectra Vandal Handle Rare (8.60%)
3X Fresnels Rare (8.60%)
4X Kesslers Rare (8.60%)
50 Dirac Rare (8.60%)
100 Dirac Rare (7.52%)
100 Dirac Rare (8.60%)
200 Dirac Rare (7.52%)
150 Dirac Rare (8.60%)
300 Dirac Rare (7.52%)
Edited by MystMan

15 minutes ago, MystMan said:
50 Dirac Rare (8.60%)
100 Dirac Rare (7.52%)
100 Dirac Rare (8.60%)
200 Dirac Rare (7.52%)
150 Dirac Rare (8.60%)
300 Dirac Rare (7.52%)

Aside from Spectra fodder, most of the drop table is actually LESS than we get for scrapping a Zetki Trashgun MK-III... Which drop in multiples in one veil run. Very worth it indeed. NOT.

Edited by Reifnir

• 1 month later...