Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Void Fissures Changes/Glitch (No Fissures Within the Void)

(XBOX)MB A n i m a l

Since what would be around Requiem relics being added. No Void Fissures in the void have "popped" there are discord bot which logs all fissures and there has been no Mot or Ani fissures since the 23/11. Not sure if this is intentional or not thought I would check as this was a bit of a fan favourite to do axi mot for long periods within the clan. 

Mot/Ani survivals are pretty much the only fissure missions that if i see them up I am sure to drop anything else and do them.  I figured I was getting exceptionally unlucky with my login times as I hadn't seen any for some time and second mbanimal's request for clarification as to if they are permanently removed (in which case I request they be added back into rotation) or some bug is preventing their creation.

3 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Mot/Ani survivals are pretty much the only fissure missions that if i see them up I am sure to drop anything else and do them.  I figured I was getting exceptionally unlucky with my login times as I hadn't seen any for some time and second mbanimal's request for clarification as to if they are permanently removed (in which case I request they be added back into rotation) or some bug is preventing their creation.

yeah, thought I was going crazy till I checked it, definitely been tweaked. Cheers for reply thought this was gunna get lost ngl