Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crew ship health bubbles (veil) blocking artillery shots

Nasrol

2 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Vidar carcinnox also has more than 2k range  so most of my gunners are happy to use it. 

ohh that is is better than the sigma variant the carcinax has anoher use it is good for armor striping crew ships to make the big gun effective against them

11 hours ago, spirit_of_76 said:

ohh that is is better than the sigma variant the carcinax has anoher use it is good for armor striping crew ships to make the big gun effective against them

In the current state, slingshot is better from efficiency perspective than the stripping and artillery shot for crewship (beyond saturn) 

And if you want more consistent status you want a Lavan one, a cyngas archgun is even better. 

And it doesn't change the fact that it can still be missed if there is a bubble in the way (that clients can't see) or if an engine is hit instead. 

I tried it and unless you have a very tightly co ordinated crew it is very hard to pull off effectively. 

My playstyle is mostly solo/ hosting public with no expectations. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l
wrong weapon named

@[DE]Danielle

There is a currently a bug that makes Crewship healing buff lasts indefinitely if the crewship that cast it was a destroyed before the remaining bubbles are destroyed. When the crewship got destroyed the remaining bubbles just simply disappear instead of exploding, making the fighters that was inside of them got an infinite healing buff. This is pretty game breaking and forces players to use Cryophons to take them out.

• Like 1

On 2020-01-07 at 2:08 PM, Nasrol said:
  1. The crew ship health bubbles are currently only visible to the host player.
  2. Only the host can continually shoot the health bubbles to shrink them until they disappear. The other players in the mission as far as I can determine, do not have shots blocked by health bubbles, and they do not reduce the side of them (only the host can do that currently).

As someone who still has a crappy Railjack and dislikes piloting, hence never hosting Railjack parties, I'd like to thank you, I wasn't even aware that thing existed. That may explain some things...

13 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

In the current state, slingshot is better from efficiency perspective than the stripping and artillery shot for crewship (beyond saturn) 

And if you want more consistent status you want a Lavan one, a cyngas archgun is even better. 

And it doesn't change the fact that it can still be missed if there is a bubble in the way (that clients can't see) or if an engine is hit instead. 

I tried it and unless you have a very tightly co ordinated crew it is very hard to pull off effectively. 

My playstyle is mostly solo/ hosting public with no expectations. 

not disagreeing there they need to fix the bug and give the big gun some better optics