Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Empyrean Thread (not talking about bugs!)


Beast85
 Share

Recommended Posts

Pretty sure that it won't get a lot of attention and most of all, none of DE will have time to read this. but.. anyway i'll try to talk about something about it.

The idea is very cool, the teamplay is really nice and fresh to a game where is nearly non existant, i want it this. game to grow, it's awesome, i don't want to be another archwing... you know what.
I think that Battle Avionics spoils the game to a point that should be removed, or at least should be more for utility instead to be a must to end the mission or at least end if faster.

What i think it should be done, change the way Gunner points are used, meaning, should be crucial to finish a game.
Remove RNG from weapons and make unics weapons with mods. simple, we know how it works, DE will keep doing a load of money out of this.

Then... there will be Prime Photor, Prime Cryophon... whatever... right
 

TO BE IMPROVED

a) 1.5 seconds of invulnerability after exiting the Railjack\Crewship\Whatever we are into while doing a mission. can't die from exiting.

b) the animation while at the forge in Railjack. too long,in terms of gameplay, it has to be faster, i'm sorry for the animation team, they did an awesome animation, but it's too loong, too time consuming for this trivial yet crucial step of the game, and i'm ok with the loading for crafting, it's ok as a game aspect of the game, just need tweaks.
what if it's on the background while we start clicking to refill the payload?

c) smoother control over our Railjack, it's nice to have a boarding system in our Orbiter (even if i thought we would in time have lost our orbiter or docked inside the Raijack and had finially our home in there, well it's a battle ship, but large enough for us to stay in it)
We need a terminal inside the Railjack (there are many, this one should go offline while in mission) where we can improve our ship as we do in the Dry Dock, but faster, all those loading screens, the bullet jumps to get to the ship, i think it's not in the Warframe playstyle, this game is more about speed than this) 

d) Animation when getting into ship (at the dry dock) give us an option in game menu to skip automatically.
 

e)Loot MUST be picked up no matter what and (MANDATORY) to be shared in party.
Refilling the ship while in battle is cool, makes you manage resources, using what you get from the current mission.
AFTER the mission is ended, all should be filled automatically, i would prefer "for free" but it's ok even if taken automatically from the ship owner resources.

 

cheers

 

            

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i've seen most of the bullet points provided as feedback already except for b) which i wholeheartedly endorse

as for battle avionics, well... a big reason they spoil railjack is because the enemies are poorly tuned to begin with. if enemies were less tanky you wouldn't have as much of a need to spend 100 flux on stuff. it would purely be for fun factor instead, and the guns would also be more fun to use

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do agree with you regarding battle avionics, they could easily be removed or turned into something else that is far less impacting. It is as if they havent learned yet how damaging massive AoE powers are for the game even though it is a widespread topic regarding specific frames.

Those battle avionics should be the put out fire, repair breach and repair critical breach kinda things. Maybe even add the cloaking and other tactical avioncs as battle avionics instead and then just flat out remove tactical avionics since they are already clunky to use.

I also agree with the other points. As for e, it would be a very nice QoL. It just happens too often that I forget to go and refill before the next mission. Just hae it auto fill between missions by taking materials from our stash.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Beast85 said:

e)Loot MUST be picked up no matter what and (MANDATORY) to be shared in party.

You mean any loot picked up in a mission should be shared with everyone? They've already confirmed to be working on it before the end of the year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Beast85 said:

b) the animation while at the forge in Railjack. too long,in terms of gameplay, it has to be faster, i'm sorry for the animation team, they did an awesome animation, but it's too loong, too time consuming for this trivial yet crucial step of the game, and i'm ok with the loading for crafting, it's ok as a game aspect of the game, just need tweaks.
what if it's on the background while we start clicking to refill the payload?

I don't understand why a simple elevator wouldn't work. Does a high engineering intrinsic enable me to install an elevator? Why do I have to be like spiderman whenever I use the forge? What the hell are you guys smoking up in there?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, the layout of the ship is terrible for actual utility. With bad ship design, lousy weapons, and the fragility if the Railjack, it’s no wonder we got our butts handed to us in the war.

We didn’t deserve to win if that’s the kind of game we were bringing. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Yeah, the layout of the ship is terrible for actual utility. With bad ship design, lousy weapons, and the fragility if the Railjack, it’s no wonder we got our butts handed to us in the war.

We didn’t deserve to win if that’s the kind of game we were bringing. 

About ship design i'll talk after, but weapons, yes, a good rework is needed. for Fragility of the ship, well there is one member of the crew that should repair the ship.

1 hour ago, Mikaer88 said:

I don't understand why a simple elevator wouldn't work. Does a high engineering intrinsic enable me to install an elevator? Why do I have to be like spiderman whenever I use the forge? What the hell are you guys smoking up in there?

Well Answering to both of you, if we are talking about the utility of the ship, this ship is for a much larger crew.

If we are talking about the game of the ship management, i think it's ok, and to avoid jumoing like a frog, there is the intrinsic that make it way easier.
 

Edited by Beast85
Forgot to complete answer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Why isn't this in the feedback megathread or even the feedback forums?

i don't know... my fault i think, but anyway i haven't seen such a great interest in DE to listen lately so...
Anyway i was willing to waste some of my time i think 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Beast85 said:

i don't know... my fault i think, but anyway i haven't seen such a great interest in DE to listen lately so...
Anyway i was willing to waste some of my time i think 🙂

Maybe post in the part of the forums they look in. They don't come to GD too often.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Beast85 said:

What i think it should be done, change the way Gunner points are used, meaning, should be crucial to finish a game.
Remove RNG from weapons and make unics weapons with mods. simple, we know how it works, DE will keep doing a load of money out of this.

Then... there will be Prime Photor, Prime Cryophon... whatever... right

I disagree only because they need to the added grind for min maxing (there is a reasons Destiny players were screaming for random rolls during D2Y1) but they screwed up the drop rates the game should almost rain components but the good ones only have a 2% chance of dropping and non of the T3 manufacturer parts shouldn't be significantly worse than the clan tech (especially at the current cost looking at you zekti reactors with 36 extra avionics).  added to that they need to give us more room for weapons and other pieces of kit to stay in storage 

as far as battle avionics that is where we could be able to specialize our rail jack I would love to get a set of battle avionics the makes my monitor (what the rail jack would be classed as the grineer crew ship is a PT boat) that changes how the ship operates that or more space/capacity for things to change how the guns works, I would love to have avionics that let me be a carrier or a torpedo boat I want more options or weapons and more weapon types as a piolot I would love a pair of semi auto "5 in cannons" with selectable ammo types 

2 hours ago, Beast85 said:

b) the animation while at the forge in Railjack. too long,in terms of gameplay, it has to be faster, i'm sorry for the animation team, they did an awesome animation, but it's too loong, too time consuming for this trivial yet crucial step of the game, and i'm ok with the loading for crafting, it's ok as a game aspect of the game, just need tweaks.
what if it's on the background while we start clicking to refill the payload?

I am oddly ok with the animation but I also play Oberon and Valk who have static long animations on critical abilities and the forge needs to be faster to use over all and have better non UI in use clues before that animation is spead up (just make the UI appear faster would solve the problem)

2 hours ago, Beast85 said:

c) smoother control over our Railjack, it's nice to have a boarding system in our Orbiter (even if i thought we would in time have lost our orbiter or docked inside the Raijack and had finially our home in there, well it's a battle ship, but large enough for us to stay in it)
We need a terminal inside the Railjack (there are many, this one should go offline while in mission) where we can improve our ship as we do in the Dry Dock, but faster, all those loading screens, the bullet jumps to get to the ship, i think it's not in the Warframe playstyle, this game is more about speed than this) 

this game needs a counter part to DIM (Destiny Item Manager) the warframe app need an update or we need a dedicated Rail jack app for re specking the ship that and moding it should be doable with a clan up link found in the teno lab of the dojo, (it also could be used from the load out editor on the ship)

2 hours ago, Beast85 said:

e)Loot MUST be picked up no matter what and (MANDATORY) to be shared in party.
Refilling the ship while in battle is cool, makes you manage resources, using what you get from the current mission.
AFTER the mission is ended, all should be filled automatically, i would prefer "for free" but it's ok even if taken automatically from the ship owner resources

all was do this right after missions engineering buffs only work in mission that is at ranks 7 50% fewer resources needed for upgrades and it should be done as part of refining at least for omi fluid and munitions (the torpedoes) 

2 hours ago, Beast85 said:

a) 1.5 seconds of invulnerability after exiting the Railjack\Crewship\Whatever we are into while doing a mission. can't die from exiting.

this is annoying and the cannon being buggy makes it worse that and all archwings need a buff and the amesha needs some changes (as it is it feels a tad weak) we should be able to take out the fighters and annoy the bombers, that and we need something to replace melee as it is now use less I recommend consumable munitions and or passive buffs (think stuff like torpedoes or extra engines for more damage or speed or a blink drive radiator for more blinks...) that and blink needs some utility buffs.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Beast85 said:

About ship design i'll talk after, but weapons, yes, a good rework is needed. for Fragility of the ship, well there is one member of the crew that should repair the ship.

the ship is not that fragile you need better avionics I can brawl with 3+crew ships and the accompanying fighters in the last mission of the veil and never reach critical health this is done with Mark III sigma gear, the difference is I have zecti health mods so my ship looks like chroma after he buffs him self (5k+ health and 2.5k+ armor) I am thinking of building a shield that gives +20% damage when down to help my sigma guns (also mark III) the issue it the most important mod is a rare drop form a rare enemy zecti bulkhead only drops form the ship that looks like the main fighter if you added a rat's tail to it.  (as a further side note I have 4257 as my intrinsics so no pilot shenanigans were used)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Yeah, the layout of the ship is terrible for actual utility.

gun placement is fine we are severely short staffed the rail jack should have 6-8 tenno not 4 as is you need 4 for all the gunns and 1-4 for boarding actions and ship repair 

45 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

With bad ship design, lousy weapons, and the fragility if the Railjack, it’s no wonder we got our butts handed to us in the war.

the weapons are fine you need to upgrade them I recommend the sigma mark III photors for the pilot and the carcinax for the gunners also get the MKIII radar guided missile it one shots most ships in the last mission of the veil (only the heavy ships that can spawn with shields survive and even the mine layer is destroyed in one hit) with 30 in the mag they are great at killing some of the most annoying ships 

as for fragility get better avionics I brawl with Veill ships and a I only have MKIII sigma gear 

6 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

the ship is not that fragile you need better avionics I can brawl with 3+crew ships and the accompanying fighters in the last mission of the veil and never reach critical health this is done with Mark III sigma gear, the difference is I have zecti health mods so my ship looks like chroma after he buffs him self (5k+ health and 2.5k+ armor) I am thinking of building a shield that gives +20% damage when down to help my sigma guns (also mark III) the issue it the most important mod is a rare drop form a rare enemy zecti bulkhead only drops form the ship that looks like the main fighter if you added a rat's tail to it.  (as a further side note I have 4257 as my intrinsics so no pilot shenanigans were used)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Arkandae said:

Our healthbar or another indicator while piloting would be nice. When boarders attack you while you pilot (because you crew is doing... things) you don't always see it.

we need team UI while at the helm or in the turrets and badly that and we should be able to bind tactical to hold/tap while acting as pilot/gunner

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Beast85 said:

I think that Battle Avionics spoils the game to a point that should be removed, or at least should be more for utility instead to be a must to end the mission or at least end if faster.

I'm guessing you're offended by Seeker Volley spam? personally I say if you've got the Flux and have enough targets, use it as much as you want. it looks awesome IMO and it's effective. remember, people value efficiency and killing enemies as quickly as possible, and it's a lot easier to deploy Seekers and kill a dozen fighters in one than try to chase down and kill each one individually with turrets. of course, if DE deem it a "press to win" mechanic, they'll change it.

10 hours ago, Beast85 said:

Then... there will be Prime Photor, Prime Cryophon... whatever... right

I dunno actually, that would count as another Prime weapon really. we've never had a Primed Archgun, and only one Primed Archwing (Odonata Prime), so I think there's a long way to go before then. I think a more likely alternative would be a Prime Railjack skin, purely Cosmetic, since the one for the Liset turned out great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The railjack does feel like too much ship for just 4 tenno, maybe the command intrinsic can get us at least 2 more, 6 feels like a good number to have on board. 

I agree with most of the points raised, 

But not the battle avionics one, they honestly aren't even that powerful and are better for utility (particle ram for collecting resources, tether and void Hole for crowd control) some battle avionics are not even worth the avionics capacity after a certain level, and need some sort of buff. 

The fact that they drop so rarely and the enemies being bullet sponges might cause some people to use them as spam abilities, this is more of a damage balance problem than an issue with the battle avionics I believe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hope this year DE fixes problem insted of  going back to 2 /3 year content drout  and understand there is a limit to how much rng someone can take ++ they do even the half of the points people  r making for years

and 2/3 years for this big ship archwing  hope there is something  and not be just another arbitration or ESO

please dont make empherian  . Anthem 2.0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...