Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Index Financial Stress Bug

Shade1912

The Index Financial stress is messed up a bit. I started high risk index with my friends and by mistake denied the mission while the others approved. I entered the index but my financial stress was set to 25 by default. And when I deposited a coin, the financial stress count broke and went to a higher index number (too big of a number to specify).

DE please look into this as this can be turned into an exploit if the financial stress count breaks.

This happened to me just now on the switch. I pressed cancel by mistake when the count down began on for the mission yet it sent me in anyway. I started of with a financial stress of 25, and after making a deposit it temporarily changed to "6.29e+03m".

I'd post the screen shots if I knew how lol.

On 2020-01-07 at 4:37 PM, Shade1912 said:

DE please look into this as this can be turned into an exploit if the financial stress count breaks.

It's just a UI bug which doesn't effect the HP pool so there is no way to be turned into an exploit.

As far as I know, it only happens after an index host migration but, like I said, it doesn't effect gameplay.

/Foo

On 2020-01-13 at 1:37 AM, Foo_Prime said:

It's just a UI bug which doesn't effect the HP pool so there is no way to be turned into an exploit.

As far as I know, it only happens after an index host migration but, like I said, it doesn't effect gameplay.

/Foo

That's 100% wrong.

Just happened to me. Round starts, financial stress modifier of 25.  It does effect gameplay. 10 health, 1 shields, and energy drain so fast that you cant even use 1 abilities.

DE needs to look into this; makes it virtually unplayable and costs us credits when we lose.

Did you vote yes when starting the index?

Financial stress 25 or 4.29e+03M bug happened to anyone that fail to vote yes on mission start, while in 2 or more player squads.

/topic/1160074-index-financial-stress-bug/ (this topic)
/topic/1159700-a-bug-with-financial-stress-in-the-index/
/topic/1157829-high-rank-index-finanical-stress-bug/
/topic/1150504-not-affected-by-debuffs-on-index/
/topic/1146839-permanent-25-financial-stress-bug-on-index-first-occurrence/
/topic/1146731-index-new-jupiter-tile-set-bug/
/topic/1146429-not-accepting-index-wager-starts-index-regardless-causing-multiple-unintended-consequences/
/topic/1145494-index-financial-stress-debuff-glitched-to-absurd-levels/
/topic/1133369-video-the-index-fail-to-vote-yes-financial-stress-429e03m/ - This is my locked archived topic with video shown.

/topic/1136341-can-we-fix-index-already/ - Big topic with 13 replies, where some topics was merged together.

Edited by sam686
Link to the same topic fail