Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

My lich will not die with the right mod order

lll___l_____

When I read the phrase "the right mod order", I very much doubt there is a bug in your case.

Maybe you should be a little more specific about the problem you have like, what are the vulnerabilities and resistances of you Lich and what are you using.

Does your Lich take any damage at all or just a little? If your Lich is immune to damage as some ppl are experiencing then, it is a known bug.

But, if he takes even just a little damage from you then... no bug.

/Foo 

Edited by Foo_Prime

On 2020-01-13 at 10:06 AM, Foo_Prime said:

When I read the phrase "the right mod order", I very much doubt there is a bug in your case.

Maybe you should be a little more specific about the problem you have like, what are the vulnerabilities and resistances of you Lich and what are you using.

Does your Lich take any damage at all or just a little? If your Lich is immune to damage as some ppl are experiencing then, it is a known bug.

But, if he takes even just a little damage from you then... no bug.

/Foo 

he probably means he assassinated it 3 times with the right parazon mods equipped and instead of getting the choice to convert or vanquish, the lich just becomes unkillable doing the michael jackson until infinity

I am facing the same problem, already fully assassinated him 3x but I never get the option