Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Separate Architect & Decorator Privileges

DietEbolaCola

It'd be nice to have this assignable to the ranks individualy. It'd be nice too if we would have ways to set locks to certain ranks/members to certain areas of the dojo.

Like my barracks is build off of a _|_ connector with the barracks at the top nothing on the left. To the left i'd like to have an area just for the first 10 members of the clan. The ghost barracks, just like i might want an area only accessible by the shadow barracks or above.Seems it would fit well in line if you add more functioality / hangout rooms in the dojos.. Like the Executive lounges at airports but ninja.

This would lend well with an overall division system within the ranks. So warlords leaders etc can have their own recruits or groups and they might get their own batch of privledges greater or less than another division. Depends. All in all full clan and dojo rank/role interface.

Ooooh.. or VIP area.. door only opens for certain ranks..

Eh doesn't really seem in the spirit of the dojo but if they implemented something like that then those special ranks can have fun funding it themselves bc I'm pretty sure nobody else will fund it for them.