Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deleting "unsaleable" Blueprints

Swordino

Just would like to know: Blueprints that are aquired throught campaing quests cannot be sold, which makes sence, then why is it that you can also buy them through the market but cannot then sell them or delete them? i bought by accident Harrow, Garuda and Titanias Bp and now they are sitting on my foundry for nothing for i already have aquired said frames... is there an unkown way to get rid of them?

PS: Don't know if this topic belongs here, just felt the most appropriate. Thanks for reading.

Keep hoping since they added the ability to get the blueprints again, that they would give us an actual way to get rid of them. This doesn't include the waste of time of crafting something for 3 days just to delete it from our inventory right after.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, --Brandt-- said:

Keep hoping since they added the ability to get the blueprints again, that they would give us an actual way to get rid of them. This doesn't include the waste of time of crafting something for 3 days just to delete it from our inventory right after.

you can't sell dojo blueprints either. I have had an extra amesha bp in my foundry for years now.