Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disgruntled Person Gets 3 Year Old Deemed "Acceptable" Clan Name Removed

(XBOX)DELTAOTTER8

So, I'm part of a clan that has it's roots starting over 3 years ago in Destiny, when the clan leader came to Warframe they put forth the name "12 Inches Deep", which cleared approval by DE. Fast forward to the present, recently we had recruited 3 players, one of which betrayed the others and kicked them out of a clan in another game. Come to find out that the betrayed and betrayer got in an argument and the one blocked communications on the other two, which is against our clan rules as that promotes a toxic atmosphere. This betrayer was then kicked after refusing to even attempt to mend things or unblock the two, and proceeded to report the Warframe clans name and get it removed. Clan Leader has been in contact with the Support Team, reinstatement of prior name has been denied, provided an alternative that provides a non-lewd context and was denied again. This is only a medium Xbox clan of just under 40, relatively unheard of and tries to keep a friendly and even familial atmosphere (within reason for teens and adult natural behaviors.). All I am wanting to know is: why does a disgruntled person who never even spoke with anyone besides 5 members allowed to take away a time honored name?

• Like 6

I mean, I get the sentiment but there are several things going on.

1) Issues like this shouldn't be publicly posted, they should be taken up in private with DE.

2) Even if the name was previously approved, it is obviously questionable.

2.1) Reporting on the name (regardless of drama) can make questionable things previously approved not worth the risk.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, (XB1)DELTAOTTER8 said:

So, I'm part of a clan that has it's roots starting over 3 years ago in Destiny, when the clan leader came to Warframe they put forth the name "12 Inches Deep", which cleared approval by DE. Fast forward to the present, recently we had recruited 3 players, one of which betrayed the others and kicked them out of a clan in another game. Come to find out that the betrayed and betrayer got in an argument and the one blocked communications on the other two, which is against our clan rules as that promotes a toxic atmosphere. This betrayer was then kicked after refusing to even attempt to mend things or unblock the two, and proceeded to report the Warframe clans name and get it removed. Clan Leader has been in contact with the Support Team, reinstatement of prior name has been denied, provided an alternative that provides a non-lewd context and was denied again. This is only a medium Xbox clan of just under 40, relatively unheard of and tries to keep a friendly and even familial atmosphere (within reason for teens and adult natural behaviors.). All I am wanting to know is: why does a disgruntled person who never even spoke with anyone besides 5 members allowed to take away a time honored name?

We can't help you here.

inb4 lock

5 minutes ago, (XB1)DELTAOTTER8 said:

A heads up, the "lewd" portion was always an in clan joke and very obvious one at that. My intent by doing this topic was to be respectful and hopeful of perhaps getting the name either reinstated or one of the alternatives accepted that keeps the spirit alive.

Not going to happen

Woah, Rawbeard, easy there, you are mistaking me for the Clan Leader, read over it again before you post. The Clan Leader has enough stuff on her plate most days, doesn't need to worry about people getting uppity and having things changed.

Edited by (XB1)DELTAOTTER8
Didn't realise my attempt at quoting failed.