Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Archgun Deployer Breaks Melee

BolarolaBoi

This has been an issue I've been having for months, really ever since melee became unusable while holding a grounded archgun, but I only just figured out the exact cause. When I use an Archgun Deployer in a mission and dismiss it via the deployer, it seems to sometimes cause my melee to completely stop functioning after a few seconds. Upon further testing, I found that if I recall my archgun before holding it for at least 10 seconds, my melee weapon will stop working after whatever time was remaining. For instance, immediately recalling the gun after summoning it makes my melee stop functioning after about 10 seconds, but if I recall my archgun after holding it for 8 seconds, my melee will stop functioning after about 2 seconds. Any time I release the archgun after not holding it for very long, it always causes my melee weapon to cease functioning without fail. The only way I've found to fix it is to resummon the archgun, hold it for at least 10 seconds, and then release it. That or dying.