Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Been gone awhile notice my Ember is screwed... ability changes the new normal or a one off?

INC3NSUS

People put a lot of work, time and forma into their frames to Force them to change feels like WoW yearly changes and tBH Frack that I walked away from WoW.  And in a game where you can pay then it should Absolutely be a rare mandatory change.  Just came back and as my name implies I like fire... and bit annoyed at how my Ember Prime is rolling...

3 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

So you're telling me that you're mad about being able to kill things that are a higher level than -20 and actually live to tell the tale of how a grineer looked in your general direction?

giphy.gif

Right she's a better frame now. I do admit to missing world on fire a bit. For the cheese of mr tests and low level stuff.

But in all seriousness. Ember is viable again.

Mate, just build her for high efficiency, plus a bit of strength and range, and slap on Adaptation. Switch on 2, tap 3 every now and then to strip armor and keep the annoying energy drain away, and just use her like a short range Mesa.

She now wipes out 8 Level 100 Corrupted heavies with one tap of her 3 and a couple of taps of her 4. She scales much better now.

Edited by KnossosTNC

the point wasn't the damage or scaling they could have fixed that, the problem is changing the abilities and how they work in a game that you arguably may invest money and absolutely invest Time in getting not only the frame but some of the mods. As in fix the ability not change it out of lazyness. Same S#&$ WoW and HOTS did on a regular basis. 

Or keep the old abilities (re tweeked) and have a Offspec? for new ideas and abilities. The point is I consider frames like a investment or a purchase.  If you purchase something expensive like a car they don't just rework the whole chassis.  If there is a recall its a part and normally replaced with something similar. And if there is a upgrade or something new and shinny.. For most games that would be something like mods and the buyers that's us BTW me chooses it.