Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ephemera Shenanagins

5 minutes ago, DarthIronclad said:

Got a Good Vidar Mk3 52km/h engine and a +96 Vidar reactor Mk3...not a single rare storage container found in RJ missions so far...

At least i know where my good RNG luck went to...

Posting while playing: doing murmurs with a friend so we can trade off the ephemera. Rare container AND Ayatan on corpus tile set, same match. 
sad why me GIF by The Room

37 minutes ago, (XB1)TheRosenBones said:

Ran four Litches today, each a different element. Got four ephemeras in a row. 

Still haven’t even seen a red crate on sentient tile set. 

Isnt this kinda glass half full vs half empty mentality... i mean, you got 4 lich ephemera in a row. Be grateful?

51 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Isnt this kinda glass half full vs half empty mentality... i mean, you got 4 lich ephemera in a row. Be grateful?

Don’t get me wrong; I am. It just feels a bit like I wasn’t specific when I wished on a star, so the universe just kinda shrugged and spat out anything close to what I wanted. 

I got my Shedu and stopped bothering farming anything else.

Because I'm about 99% sure this'll be released as a freely accessible tileset after The New War and I won't have to go through all the Railjack objectives just to access a limited part of it. This is just something of an early preview to those who came this far. Won't lie though, that ephemera does look very cool.

Edited by Zandermanith222

2 hours ago, (XB1)OdinAsteroid said:

Nice one! That's at least like 8hrs playing nonstop?! Or is there a quicker way?

uhhhhhhhhh

*casually slides controller to the side*
In my defence, I had nothing better to do today and I was unsupervised. Fashion frame is love. Fashion frame is life. 

Edited by (XB1)TheRosenBones

1 hour ago, GPrime96 said:

That's 11x more Drop Chance for you.

To be fair, I tend to get rare drops of things I’m not explicitly farming for. My friend really wanted the Wolf mask. I went into a last hydron before bed. Wolf spawned and I was flailing about like an idiot with absolute zero levels in my load out due to an ethusiastic forma spree. 

guess who got the mask

>.>

1 hour ago, DarthIronclad said:

The main issue of sentient ship is I can't always open the doors that require kid mode to open, sometimes it just won't work. 

From what I experimented with those doors, their functional hit detection doesn't work right with just every amp, even if you see damage numbers.  

My main amp was a Shwaak prism and 90% of the time, that didn't open them, in both solo or co-op mode.
I switched to an amp with Klamora prism. Now it opens them 100% of the time.  I didn't go and test every single prism to see which ones work and don't work on the doors. I just stuck with what works.
Take note that in co-op mode, if another player with a Shwaak fires on the door, it bugs the door and it won't open anymore even if I afterwards hit it with my Klamora. So I have to make sure I'm the one to always hit it first.

If all else fails, a Propa scaffold has that secondary bomb attack that has a huge explosion range when fired directly on the door. It won't open it but it will destroy whatever is on the other side and vacuum will suck up the contents. That's how I got a Captura scene.

32 minutes ago, --C--Nehra said:

That's why I think there should be some kind of rng-failsafe in the game for super rare stuff. Like maybe double/triple the drop chance on every 10th run. Idk, you guys must have better ideas alongside DE staff. 

I would totally be down for a crazy tac alert with extremely hard sentiments and just Paracecis, but as of the moment RNG decided to give me the Litch ephemeras instead. 

Again, not complaining. It was more or less screaming in disbelief as they kept spawning with the cosmetic one after the other. Today was a total outlier. I have notorious bad luck; if there is a hole in the map, I will fall into it. If there is a glitch, it will happen to me. 

I mean. I managed to crash everyone’s Xbox in a Destiny raid once because I tethered 60+ enemies and a friend followed it up with a nova bomb so. 

Yeah. Today was good. Still wish there was an easy way to get Tenebrous though.  

RNG likes to have fun by giving you stuff that's good, but stuff that you still don't want. if you say "I didn't want this", RNG be like "you ungrateful swine, I'm about to end your career with Common Drops!". gotta try and be grateful for what you can get. I'd love the Vengeful Charge and Flame Ephemeras.

Tenebrous is total BS though, that needs fixing.