Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Forma Forma Forma?

anon2326

Don't stay long, drop out at 5 minutes and keep running. Because it's a high percentage chance and systems is much lower, it will not be easy to get, I'm with you there. Hey, I got chassis almost every T3 run I did, only got forma like two or three times and it took well over 20 to finally see systems. I'd be loving me 19 forma instead of 17 chassis's and 2 forma.

Don't stay long, drop out at 5 minutes and keep running. Because it's a high percentage chance and systems is much lower, it will not be easy to get, I'm with you there. Hey, I got chassis almost every T3 run I did, only got forma like two or three times and it took well over 20 to finally see systems. I'd be loving me 19 forma instead of 17 chassis's and 2 forma.

^Exactly my problem.

Forma can never be too common. You'll get your parts eventually.

Edit: and the void is awesome !

The void is awesome, however, IMO:  in T3 missions they should raise the chance to get prime BPs, remove Forma BPs from all T3s, and increase the chance to get a Forma. If not remove the Forma BPs, then at least make ALL prime BPs common rewards, and Forma and Forma BPs uncommon.

Main reason for this is getting a Forma BP after 45-60min on a T3 Def while hoping for the Nth time to get a Braton Prime Receiver gets frustrating.

Secondary reason is that since these are T3, they should be more rewarding (e.g. replacing Forma BP with built Forma reward).