Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building specific healing weapons

(PSN)Aleks77680

Question

Hello 

So recently a réalisés that I have some issues with survivability when fighting some lvl 100+ ennemies even playing the tank frame like Chroma because of my life who go out in a blink 

So I decided to build a weapons that can regen my life during the fight with Healing return.i'll go on a orthos p full status for that 

And I wondering if it's a good idea or if there are better way to get my life back when I'm not using a frame with Healing power. 

Ps : I play solo most of the time 

10 answers to this question

Healing Return can certainly work well, remember that it's based on Status Effects, which can be applied with anything, so if you spray Enemies with Status Effects before hitting them, you'll get a lot of Health per hit.
Life Strike is still always an option.

Winds of Purity for the Furis, is an option.

Syndicate Weapons/Augments for Red Veil and New Loka Weapons, can offer Healing pulses.

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

Syndicate Weapons/Augments for Red Veil and New Loka Weapons, can offer Healing pulses.

Don't you mean steel meridian instead of red veil? 

As to the OP:

There are some very good healing arcanes that can be comparable or better than some of the mods and weapons, 

Magus repair from fortuna, 

Magus elevate from cetus. 

Assuming you have the standing for it. 

A more expensive option is arcane grace.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Aleks77680 said:

better way to get my life back when I'm not using a frame with Healing power

Magus Repair is my favorite option for Squad healing prowess no matter what Frame I'm using.

Add Magus Lockdown for (scaling damage and) CC that works on almost anything, and you have an amazing combo.

3 hours ago, (PS4)isperia1991 said:

Ever considered Hirudo? It has healing on crits? 

Also forgot there's the Daikyu with the amalgam mod if you dont mind freeing up the slot for a Nikana too? That's always fun

This is one method i use on my Ivara when I'm not using Healing Return+Gas builds.  

Although not the meta anymore. If u can get a status Riven for a full status Zaw healing return works really well if u can get close to 100% status. I think u can build one with 35% status. If u use plague parts u get some extra viral in there too. This will also help keep ur Kavat alive as ur constantly healing urself with health link. 

i heal everything with Sancti Magistar heavy attack. Inaros is healed to full heal with 1 hit most of the time. and heavy attack deal 100-200k damage.

i like it because it heal defensive objects. if there are no enemies around "Magnus Repair" heal me and party.

is there are a list with healing weapons like "Sancti Magistar"?

Edited by fuffi2milka
  • Like 1