Let’s see where to start:

1. how about in some missions in the veil Proxima enemies tend to heal themselves after being hit.

2. Or how about too many moves on one button, you really need crouch, slide, roll on the same button as move down, dodge and blink? Why not give them their own assigned button or let us assign it for ourselves.

3. Door glitches, when you try to walk through a door on the rail jack, you can’t, you have to jump just to get through.

4. Arch wings expect the Amesha are useless, arch melees are useless.

5. Slingshot glitched to where you get stuck in mid shot and sometimes it corrects, sometimes it doesn’t.

6. sometimes the weapons glitch to where you have your primary secondary and melee while in arch wing in space or your archgun on your ship (without using the deployer.

7. you go into a rail jack match and one minute you’re killing everything in sight do massive damage and the next, you’re doing like 1 point a hit.

y’all got some work to do, get on it.

13 hours ago, (PS4)White_X_Phoenix1 said:

how about in some missions in the veil Proxima enemies tend to heal themselves after being hit.

This is not a bug but a "feature"

but I agree with most of the rest of your list and have personally posted about 20-30 other bug reports as well lol

Number 6 is a feature.  

It happens to me EVERY time I am not host (in any other Tenno's RailJack).  It's boss.  Archguns suck.  But I have a couple kitguns with 100% status and unlimited ammo that stop and shred anything they hit.  I used that extensively until my own RailJack got to the point of one shotting, then it became less useful.