Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva weapons need to show their current elemental bonus on their status screen

yilmazdurmaz

Today, I tried to transfer bonus damage of my Kuva Brakk, and I get an error that says I was trying to transfer a bonus lower than the current one.

I thought it was a bug, because my current weapon was a 25% flame, as I read from the name of the Lich I get it from, and the other has 30%. I even posted a bug report in bug forums.

Few minutes later, I wanted to see what would happen if I try to transfer to new weapon, and only then I  saw that my current one has 55% on it. Appearently I already transferred another bonus damage and forgot about it.

It is really annoying, because it really becomes hard to follow the liches I hunt when their numbers goes over 40+.

So, it would be really helpful to see kuva weapon bonus damages on their arsenal stats screen.

• Like 1

I concur, 

I have a few weapons I already used valence transfer on. 

Then forgot about it, when I next get a similar weapon I will have to reverse calculate or go to valence screen and compare if I even remember that I had used valence transfer on it (the name covers the bonus % in valence screen, gg on the UI placement) 

both the bonus for kuva weapons and for railjack weapons/components need to be shown somewhere at all times on the items themselves. i call it an oversight that they didnt do somethin and release for either or on kuva after the first week or so

Can anyone confirm whether or not the weaker IPS stats of the weapons are overwritten by the stronger weapon's? If you're not sure what I'm referring to, here's a post I filed in a bug report.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1154338-kuva-weapons-still-rolling-variable-ips-stats/?tab=comments#comment-11258121

I haven't touched Valence Transfer because I am not sure if it will give me the "correct" version of the weapon or not.