Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

2 Kuva Liches, Cannot vanquish current one with good Combination

Rinteru

My current Lichunknown.png

After Vanquishing

unknown.png

General gist of it - I vanquish my current lich, second one speaks and first one still lives.

I'm not sure what happend but i remember instance of the second lich talking to me once but he never generated. After that with my friend took me to generate my first and current Lich

( i guess though it would be second) Also there was strange instance of my Lich disappearing during the mission and the other one speaking around when he was going from stage 3 to 4. 

Edit: Oh and parazon mods are not getting their points deduced.

I'm ready to send Logs/Other stuff which is needed, because i want this fixed because that 54% rad chakkhur looks realy enticing. 

Edited by Rinteru

Same Problem here, alot of people are having trouble with liches, DE have been completely useless, Support is kinda and as helpful as they can be but if support has sent you here then tough luck, after looking through multiple threads there has been nothing from DE

If you manage to work it out let the other threads know

On 2020-01-08 at 4:54 PM, jdbtriple6 said:

Same Problem here, alot of people are having trouble with liches, DE have been completely useless, Support is kinda and as helpful as they can be but if support has sent you here then tough luck, after looking through multiple threads there has been nothing from DE

If you manage to work it out let the other threads know

Honestly i havent tried support but i dont expect this to get fixed, honestly im tired of trying to diffrent combinations because for others it worked but apparently for me it doesn't this will be my probably first and last lich. You know i kinda had better experience with empyrean, at least after few fixes it was okay and playable, this just makes feel bad.