Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

24 hour mastery rank timer removal

(PSN)alucardcastiel12

keep the test but remove the 24 hour retry time it's stressful to have such a pointless mechanic am not good at all the things in this game and i never will be but having a 24 hour wait time why what is the point i dont understand in most games you level up and that it so why put a road block on someone's progress but this sort of thing makes me turn away from this game i really love this game cant stop playing but this 24 hour mastery rank timer need to be removed i want to stay on and enjoy this game 

Edited by (PS4)Castiel_89

4 minutes ago, Reifnir said:

There's a room on every relay (behind Cephalon Simaris) which lets you practice every Mastery test you're eligible for as much as you want before you attempt to qualify "for real". You really should try that.  

thanks i will try just wish the 24 hour was not there but thank you for the tip am still new but love the game and happy i started it 

Edited by (PS4)Castiel_89

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Castiel_89 said:

thanks i will try just wish the 24 hour was not there but thank you for the tip am still new but love the game and happy i started it 

You also don't lose any MR XP gained during the wait to retry the test.  So, you're not losing any progress.

19 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

You also don't lose any MR XP gained during the wait to retry the test.  So, you're not losing any progress.

thank you ive never been very skilful but am glad that this game has so meny nice people with  tips and helpful info been playing for a week or so but only found out you have to use new armour and weapons to level up😂

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Castiel_89 said:

thank you ive never been very skilful but am glad that this game has so meny nice people with  tips and helpful info been playing for a week or so but only found out you have to use new armour and weapons to level up😂

the 24hr cool down is there for a reason to stop you maxing mr straight away and letting you progress through the star chart and enjoy the experiance a bit more