Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founders Package

MrStrongSemps

i have just seen that the founders package ends on November 1st, i want to get Excalibur prime badly and i get paid on November 10th. I was wondering if there is a way to get him after the 1st, if not then may you please push the date back so certain people including myself can get Excalibur prime.

thank you for your time,

MrStrongSemps

Founders package will end on November 1st and there will not be an alternative method of gaining excalibur, lato or skana prime after that. I also very highly doubt DE will extend the time frame to the 10th because if they did so i'm very sure that there will be multiple threads following this one asking them to extend it even futher. No, just no.

You can however PM rebecca and ask her if she can work something out.

Edited by itsJustThomasHD

They said in the Founder Prime items will be exclusive to the Founder packages, so I don't know there will be any other way to get them.

If they pushed back the end date (again) for one group of people, the next group would come charging in shouting "But you extended it so they could get it, why won't you do that for me?" and that cycle would never end.

Edit: Darn ninja'd by...nevermind it's just Thomas, in HD, but still just Thomas.

Edited by Silraed

They said in the Founder Prime items will be exclusive to the Founder packages, so I don't know there will be any other way to get them.

If they pushed back the end date (again) for one group of people, the next group would come charging in shouting "But you extended it so they could get it, why won't you do that for me?" and that cycle would never end.

Edit: Darn ninja'd by...nevermind it's just Thomas, in HD, but still just Thomas.

Lol apologies, i tend to be a quick typist when i've had 5 cups of coffee in about 45 minutes. As for my name, i c wut u did thur.